FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, DBRP. My goodness; one of the highlights of my day is getting up early and sitting here with a cup of coffee saying good morning to my friends I've never met. Keep on keeping on, gang.
Aw, and a Good Morning to my Pop & Pops as well. Isn't that the truth. I've made two best friends on the Dallas Cowboys forums. We've been friends for over a decade now and never met. We keep in touch via email/text & phone. It's truly amazing how one can become such good friends without ever even seeing or hanging around one another. I would of never believed it when I was younger that someday you'll have friends you've never even met. o_O

Have a blessed day everyone! Miss you already @ABQCOWBOY

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Good morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. TGIF! It's time to get happy(ier). Have a great day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in today.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Cowboys fans. Welcome to the Weekend!! The older I get, the faster the weeks go by. Oh, well. Enjoy!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Fellas and good morning to any who come in to post in this thread.

Little tired this morning but everything is great! Hope all of you are enjoying the weekend as well.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, good morning to you! Be well everybody.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Pops! Happy Monday. Counting down to the draft. I hope our Cowboys get their act together and become the team they one were.

Have a great day my friends!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and good morning to all my friends. It's draft week! It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Enjoy the draft experience and have a good week ahead, everyone.
image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in to visit.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Happy Monday!

Rained all day, here in Nashville. Looks like it might be the same today. It's OK, I can use the rest.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. I'm going to my hearing aid guy this morning to have them adjusted. The coffee tastes great and we are expecting a warm sunny day. Life is good.

@ABQCOWBOY sometimes it feels real good to just relax without feeling like you should be out doing something. The rain gives you that opportunity. I hope you had a great day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to everybody who might decide to stop in and check out the thread today.

Hope everybody is off to a great week. Leon, you are absolutely right. I did not much of anything yesterday but it was nice to be able to just not have to be anywhere.

Jobs, Leon, lbrp, be well!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Evening Pops & Pops. Good to see you back @ABQCOWBOY . Hope your trip was enjoyable. And thank you always for the well wishes.

@LeonDixson how's those hearing aids working for you? I think Jerry needs to adjust his as well.:muttley:

@jobberone ? Where are you?
Have a great evening fella's.
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Pops! My 76ers knocked out the HEAT. It's very exciting being they've been such a horrible team for years.

But, they're very young and only getting better. They now play the very young Celtics in round 2. @ESisback

Here's wishing everyone a very blessed day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Good Evening Pops & Pops. Good to see you back @ABQCOWBOY . Hope your trip was enjoyable. And thank you always for the well wishes.

@LeonDixson how's those hearing aids working for you? I think Jerry needs to adjust his as well.:muttley:

@jobberone ? Where are you?
Have a great evening fella's.
tenor.gif
What? What did you say? I can't hear you. Damn hearing aids.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Not sure why I can't edit my previous post so I'll just make another one. I have been a day behind on the news and just saw yesterday evening that there was a mass murder in Toronto on Monday. Prayers go out to anyone impacted by this tragedy.

ESisback

Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Pops! My 76ers knocked out the HEAT. It's very exciting being they've been such a horrible team for years.

But, they're very young and only getting better. They now play the very young Celtics in round 2. @ESisback

Here's wishing everyone a very blessed day!
IF the C's beat the Bucks! The 76ers SHOULD be able to edge out Boston, who are playing without their two best guys. I think they could also take down Cleveland. If the Sixers beat the Celtics, I'll be rooting for them to DESTROY the overrated King James. I'm SO TIRED of the constant fawning over that GIANT EGO CHOKE ARTIST!