FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops & Pops!

Helping Mom clean out the attic today.
Talk about a great adventure ahead of me lol.

Have a great day my Pops & backatcha ABQ. :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Cowboys fans. Happy hump day! Our forecast in Granbury is another day of high winds and a good chance of rain. Have a great day, ABQ, Jobb and DBRP.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check out the thread.

Hump Day! I feel like this week is flying by. Overcast here and cool, which is OK by me. I kinda like these kinds of days.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great day, all ya'll!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops & Pops!
This week is flying by ABQ. Come Friday, time to fly home again.

Going from heat to heat lol. It's hot in the NE. Summer has arrived, finally. Hold on to your hat with those high winds Leon. Till tomorrow my friends!:)

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. I've got another follow-up with the opthamalogist this morning. After that I can stay home and try to keep dry since rain is predicted. Y'all have a wonderful day.
image.php

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops & Pops!
This week is flying by ABQ. Come Friday, time to fly home again.

Going from heat to heat lol. It's hot in the NE. Summer has arrived, finally. Hold on to your hat with those high winds Leon. Till tomorrow my friends!:)
I was able to sneak in a round of golf yesterday. The wind was a pain in the you-know-what, but at least I made it home with my hat on my head. :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in to visit this thread today.

Thursday already! Got a lot going on this weekend so yeah, gotta get my work done today and start getting ready For Friday 5 PM!

Leon, glad you were able to come home with your shield, and not on it my Friend!

Jobs, send me an PM, tell me how everything is.

dbrp, hope you are having a great last few hours in Florida with your family!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Evening Pops & Pops! Heading back up north tomorrow evening. The past six days just flew by. It was a pleasant 84' today, well, all week. Up north it was 91' & 89' on Friday. Back to the 70's on Saturday.
Mercy, it was cooler here in Florida than Pennsylvania.
tenor.gif

LOL. Glad you didn't have to chase your hat Leon, that CAN be embarrassing. Especially at the golf course.:muttley:

ABQ, thank you so much. I sure am. But, I need to go on a diet soon as that plane lands.:lmao2:

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and a hearty good morning to all my on-line friends. I got caught in a downpour yesterday and could barely see the road for about 10 minutes. There was no safe place to pull over and wait. It was scary and dangerous. Hey, that kind of describes our 0-line doesn't it. Have a great day, everyone

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who come in and visit this thread today.

What's the plan for everybody this weekend? whatever it is, I hope you all have a great time!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great day!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops & Pops! Had a great & most importantly, safe flight back home. Going to relax this weekend ABQ. Get settled back in & ready for work again on Monday.

Leon, I know all about those nasty downpours. Very dangerous indeed, especially when you have nowhere to pull over. Our God was certainly watching over you. Glad to hear your safe.

Have a beautiful weekend fella's.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Got a little bit of painting to do today but nothing else planned. Have a ball, everyone.

A special note to @daboyzruleperiod . I just wanted to express how much you add to this thread. Don't ever leave.

@ABQCOWBOY , I too am concerned about @jobberone . I'm saying prayers.

image.php

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. I'm such a procrastinator that it's not even funny. I have about a 1 hour paint job (trim work) to do. So I went to the paint store and got the quart of paint, got distracted when I got home and the paint is still sitting there. Gotta get that done today. LOL I feel like PA Kettle who never did fix that screen door.
lol-16.gif

Have a blessed day everyone.

image.php

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. I'm such a procrastinator that it's not even funny. I have about a 1 hour paint job (trim work) to do. So I went to the paint store and got the quart of paint, got distracted when I got home and the paint is still sitting there. Gotta get that done today. LOL I feel like PA Kettle who never did fix that screen door.
lol-16.gif

Have a blessed day everyone.

image.php
Well, if you think about it, by the time you left, arrived at the store, found the paint, went to cashier, walked to car, started it, drove home, got out of car, walked into house....was an hour itself!
giggle.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Sunday Pops & Pops. Went to church, we had our coffee hour which consists of many foods lol. Did some chores today, then watched the Phillies blow a game vs Nationals.:angry:

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops and Pops! Back to the grind lol. Beautiful day upon us here in the NE. Mid 70's. Wishing everyone a blessed day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. It's Monday; make it a fun 2day. My 1 hour paint job turned into a 4 hour paint job. I forgot that I had to caulk the baseboards and trim LOL. I started out by going to the paint store to get the paint on Saturday. Started painting yesterday, then realized I hadn't caulked. Back to town to Home Depot to get the caulk. I guess all's well that ends well. Have a great day, everyone.
image.php

Well, if you think about it, by the time you left, arrived at the store, found the paint, went to cashier, walked to car, started it, drove home, got out of car, walked into house....was an hour itself!
giggle.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Sunday Pops & Pops. Went to church, we had our coffee hour which consists of many foods lol. Did some chores today, then watched the Phillies blow a game vs Nationals.:angry:
That's true.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Can the thread title be changed to "Morning poops?"

Today I have to re-key an entire residence hall. Which is about the least fun thing to do on a Monday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who stops in today.

Its Monday! Now, that may not be real exciting for some but for me, the best way to tackle Monday is head on.

Everybody, have a great day!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Got a little bit of painting to do today but nothing else planned. Have a ball, everyone.

A special note to @daboyzruleperiod . I just wanted to express how much you add to this thread. Don't ever leave.

@ABQCOWBOY , I too am concerned about @jobberone . I'm saying prayers.

image.php
Aw, thank you for the kind words my friend. I enjoy this thread immensely. It's a nice getaway. Where is Job and is he ill?