FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Cowboys fans. I was trying to remove a sticker from my cat's paw yesterday and he nailed me good with three claws from his back foot. Ungrateful fat little beast.

ThinkstockPhotos-158181191.jpg

Have a great day, everyone.
image.php

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Cowboys fans. I was trying to remove a sticker from my cat's paw yesterday and he nailed me good with three claws from his back foot. Ungrateful fat little beast.

ThinkstockPhotos-158181191.jpg

Have a great day, everyone.
image.php
:lmao2:That's funny Leon.
The nerve of that beast. How dare he?! He has to meet my cat, he thinks he's a human! Have a wonderful day my friend! Oh, and thank you for the early morning laugh! :D
tumblr_o1g37rRGDs1ui7axdo1_400.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little later.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, how are ya'll doing?

Everybody, have a great day!
Good Morning Pops & Pops! Doing well, thank you ABQ. I still haven't given up on this diet stuff. It's a struggle, but like our Cowboys, we have to keep on trying lol.

Have a great and blessed day my Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to come in and check out the thread.

It's hump day and it feels like it too. Seems like I'm working in reverse today. Some days are like that thou.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, how are you all hanging in there?

Onward!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to come in and check out the thread.

It's hump day and it feels like it too. Seems like I'm working in reverse today. Some days are like that thou.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, how are you all hanging in there?

Onward!
Things have been really good here for the most part. How about in your neck of the world.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops & Pops! Hope all is well with everyone. ABQ, I've been very busy at work, which I like because it makes my day go so fast. I don't really call it a job because I love what I do. I enjoy going to work each day & talking to everyone. I don't know how some folks who don't work, nor wish to work can stay home all day. I don't think I'll ever retire. I just enjoy being around people and keeping active. So yes, I'm "hanging in there" as well.

Leon, any golf this week? Job, hope all is getting better with your health. ABQ, that breakfast sandwich sounds delish! ;)

Toast Anyone?
a8060c51554251e802164aadbde5453f7907.gif

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I'll go try to hit the little white ball this morning even though the doggone high winds persist. I played Wed. and started off with double bogeys on the 1st two holes, then got six pars in a row and ended with a bogey on the 1st nine. Started off the back nine with a bogey and then the wind got really strong and it all went to hell. Ended with an 88. Have a happy day, everyone.

Sorry about not posting yesterday, @daboyzruleperiod . I had to leave at 0 dark thirty to get up to my opthamalogist appointment in Willow Creek by 8:15 and then forgot to check in when I got back. The "good" news is that the vision in my left eye, the one that was operated on, has improved to 20/80. LOL At least it's headed in the right direction. I like to think I hit the golf ball so far that I can't see it land, but I'm faced with the reality that it's only because of my vision.:laugh:
image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to start there weekend off right by checking out this thread.

End of the work week, I hope everybody has something great lined up this weekend.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, tell me some good news!

Leon, everything is going well so far. Getting warm over here, but other then that, no complaints. BTW, no harm in just going with the, "I hit the ball so far, you can't even see it land!"

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! We have nothing major planned today so it looks like I'll be doing a little clean up, mowing and repair. Take care, everyone.

ABQ, I have a bit of good news. My grandson is getting married next month. He's also enrolling in a tech college after 3 or 4 years removed from high school graduation. I'm been hounding him since he was a baby to go to college so I'm very excited that he is doing it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sorry about not posting yesterday, @daboyzruleperiod I like to think I hit the golf ball so far that I can't see it land, but I'm faced with the reality that it's only because of my vision.:laugh:
image.php
Aw, lol. Every time my Pop Leon goes golfing, it seems to be very windy. Is that the golfers excuse like the fisherman's when they say you should of seen the big one that got away?!:muttley:
Wow. Thats a big improvement on your eye. I'm glad the operation helped. My uncle (God rest his soul) use to say, "Golden Years My Arz, What's So Damn Golden About Going To Every Doctor, Every Day Of The Week W/Another Problem". Lol. I miss him dearly. He too was an avid golfer.

Have a great non windy day Pop Leon.;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good day Pops & Pops. Wanted to give an update on my diet. :lmao2:
giphy.webp

That's the only "good news" I have ABQ lol. Do you have anything special cooking this weekend or is Jr. doing the cooking?

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Aw, lol. Every time my Pop Leon goes golfing, it seems to be very windy. Is that the golfers excuse like the fisherman's when they say you should of seen the big one that got away?!:muttley:
Wow. Thats a big improvement on your eye. I'm glad the operation helped. My uncle (God rest his soul) use to say, "Golden Years My Arz, What's So Damn Golden About Going To Every Doctor, Every Day Of The Week W/Another Problem". Lol. I miss him dearly. He too was an avid golfer.

Have a great non windy day Pop Leon.;)
Not an excuse. I usually play badly anyway.:thumbdown: I'm beginning to think the wind is never going to calm down. Mother nature is a tease. The only calm days we've had has been on days when I couldn't play. Hope is on the horizon though. Soon we will be having 100 degree days; then there won't even be the slightest breeze.

Paranoid? Who? Me? Nah!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. Have a blessed day!
Good day Pops & Pops. Wanted to give an update on my diet. :lmao2:
giphy.webp

That's the only "good news" I have ABQ lol. Do you have anything special cooking this weekend or is Jr. doing the cooking?
Too bad the image didn't post. I'm sure it would be a good one.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not an excuse. I usually play badly anyway.:thumbdown: I'm beginning to think the wind is never going to calm down. Mother nature is a tease. The only calm days we've had has been on days when I couldn't play. Hope is on the horizon though. Soon we will be having 100 degree days; then there won't even be the slightest breeze.

Paranoid? Who? Me? Nah!
Lol. My uncle shot in the 80's too. I loved teasing him as well about his game.

Ugh, I can't stand that kind of heat let alone with no breeze. The Summer's up here have been brutal as well. They seem to get longer each year. Then the humidity, awful.

It's good to golf Leon. It's an active sport. One thing we have to do as we age, is keeping active. Have a wonderful Monday!