FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Pops, Leon, ABQ & Xelda! WOW another week just about finished. Where is the time going? ABQ, hope you had yourself a special day with mom home and the little one over. :D

I see Leon's been missing in action (seems as though we all take turns in that dept.) for a few days. Now that leaves me to think he's been enjoying chasing his hat around the ole golf course instead of the ball. :p

And Xelda, I'm going to capture some of that cool breeze in a jar for you to enjoy after working in the yard. I sent it Pony Express.;)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Yeah, I know it's almost 9 pm as I write this but I'm going to go ahead and wish you all a happy day. We will be on the road at about 5 a.m. to go to our grandson's wedding in Missouri. Have a great day everyone!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to stop in and start their weekend with this thread.

Morning Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda and Zrin.

dbrp, it's almost always a good day with that little guy. He has his 4 front teeth that have come out on the bottom but nothing on the top till yesterday. He just cut his cuspids or Canines so he has two little points peaking out. He looks like a little Vampire.

Have a great weekend everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and visit the thread.

I have to tell you, it's really a nice thing to see Sarge stop in and post. 11 years ago, Sarge started this thread, still going!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, have a great weekend. If you are fortunate enough to still have your Dad around, go see him tomorrow or at least, try to check in and give him a quick call. Don't text him, do it the old fashioned way if you can.

Have a great weekend everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and see what's going on this Happy Father's Day.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin and especially to you Pops, Happy Father's Day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. We are back home from the grandson's wedding in Missouri. I'm beat. It's almost a 700 mile drive each way stopping only for food and gas. The wedding was nice, but hot because it was out doors. I'm so happy for my grandson and his bride, Jacy. Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who may decide to stop in and check things out.

Leon, Congratulations to you and the family and your Grandchildren on this very momentous occasion.

Another week, ready to get to work!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, have a great week!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. I love early mornings when I'm the only one in the house that's up and I can enjoy an hour or two of solitude. Just me and my cup of coffee.
I truly hope you all have a fantastic day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might decide to stop in today. Looks like it's going to be another hot one. Grandson is coming over today so it should be a good day for me.

Leon, I know just what you mean with that. Best part of the day to me.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, I hope each of you have a great day. Your important so it's important to me that you guys are enjoying life!

Be well everyone.

ABQ

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning all! I over slept big time and it threw my bearings off. Thank you for the well wishes (sometimes they're needed) and sending all the best wishes back to each of you. For all our Pops, hope you are having a perfect day.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. My sister passed on last night. She stopped dialysis a week or so ago. She wasn't just resigned to her outcome; she was actually looking forward to it. She was a woman of faith in the Mormon church. It's hard on us who are left behind, but I'm actually happy for her. Y'all have a blessed day.

image.php
Leon, my belated heart and prayers go out to you and your family and your sister's family.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon friends, and good afternoon to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

I've missed you Doc, Leon, ABQ, Sarge, Bob. But I just caught up on everyday I've missed. Hello to Daboyz (my friend :) ) and Xelda. Everyone have a blessed and safe day today. :star::star:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Evening Pops! Sorry I've been absent but son here and wife in China so my world is just different. Have had bronchitis from the VOG from Kilauea. Hope you all have been well and in good spirits. Cya later.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans around the world. We've had early morning showers the last two days that have made the air smell fresh but made it more humid as well. Y'all have a great day.

@jobberone and @Trouty thanks to both of you and it's great (I mean that) to see you both posting in this thread again.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon friends, and good afternoon to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

I've missed you Doc, Leon, ABQ, Sarge, Bob. But I just caught up on everyday I've missed. Hello to Daboyz (my friend :) ) and Xelda. Everyone have a blessed and safe day today. :star::star:
Good morning luv. :)