FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans! We've got a pretty good storm going on right now. High winds, thunder, lightening, and rain. And we were going to take the grandkids on a nature hike and picnic today. Hopefully it will clear up and we can still do it. Have a great day, everyone.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you glorious Zoners out there!

Baseball day! Hope we get a win at our first game of the season.

Leon, I saw some video from the RGV, you be safe and dry out there, sir.

Jobber, it's great to see you out and about with plans for DIY and keeping busy, Doc!

Everyone have a fun, safe, dry, blessed day today. :star::starspin::star:

Xelda

Reaction score
Had a great weekend. Went to San Antonio to the comedy club and saw Brian Scolero. My stomach hurt!!! Plus, I was sitting in the 2nd row, and he started giving me flack!!!! Had a blast!!!
(In my best Godfather accent) No one gives one our own flack. It's disrespecting the Star and no one disrespects the Star. You want maybe we should rough him up for youse?

kskboys

Reaction score
(In my best Godfather accent) No one gives one our own flack. It's disrespecting the Star and no one disrespects the Star. You want maybe we should rough him up for youse?
I was givin' it right back, and was a big part of a bunch of his jokes!!!!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. Monday is funday.......I guess. Anyway, the rain stopped yesterday morning and we were able to go on our short hike and picnic. We walked 2 or 3 miles on a circular nature trail then had our lunch. We had a great time. Have a great day everyone.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there!

CLos, my brother, thank you for doing the Lord's work out there. The world needs more people like you, my friend @RGV_C_Los

I'm a red lobster today after sitting in the outfield for ten innings yesterday, my son, who is half Mexican, is more tan today and fine Lol I put some pics up in the MLB thread for those of you who haven't seen them.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops! (6:45AM here). A huge howdy to all. Hope the rain stops in Houston for awhile. It's beautiful here. No sign of VOG more than usual the last three days. Looking southwesterly to the horizon and the boats are in the lane fishing. They've been catching some decent sized 300+ blue marlin, ono, and mahi mahi. I've still not been out but I'm ready I think. Still going to PT but I'm walking upright for the most part and I'm getting some stamina although still a long ways from where I was.

Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday.

Xelda

Reaction score
Massive flooding in certain parts. It's my understanding (and from videos I've seen from CLos), that the RGV got hit really hard, Xelda.
Thanks Trouty. I couldn't find anything on line about it. I have a lot of family in Texas, so I need to check on them. Thoughts and prayers will definitely soar that way. Be safe @RGV_C_Los and everyone affected.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops! (6:45AM here). A huge howdy to all. Hope the rain stops in Houston for awhile. It's beautiful here. No sign of VOG more than usual the last three days. Looking southwesterly to the horizon and the boats are in the lane fishing. They've been catching some decent sized 300+ blue marlin, ono, and mahi mahi. I've still not been out but I'm ready I think. Still going to PT but I'm walking upright for the most part and I'm getting some stamina although still a long ways from where I was.

Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday.
Well you keep up the hard work and motivation, Doc. Sending a prayer your way for continued recovery. You're getting there, Jobber, steadily and with determination. :) :bow::dance::clap::thumbup::flagwave:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there!

CLos, my brother, thank you for doing the Lord's work out there. The world needs more people like you, my friend @RGV_C_Los

I'm a red lobster today after sitting in the outfield for ten innings yesterday, my son, who is half Mexican, is more tan today and fine Lol I put some pics up in the MLB thread for those of you who haven't seen them.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today.
So so true Trouty.

I did see the pictures, they were great. Little llama is getting so tall. He's going to have problems keeping the ladies away down the road if not already. He definitely has his father's looks.;)

Wishing my Trouty and his wonderful son a very blessed day as well.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So so true Trouty.

I did see the pictures, they were great. Little llama is getting so tall. He's going to have problems keeping the ladies away down the road if not already. He definitely has his father's looks.;)

Wishing my Trouty and his wonderful son a very blessed day as well.
He's precious. Just the nicest boy with a huge heart. Full of energy, too. Frankly, I don't deserve him.

He had a crush on a girl in his drama class, had it all planned out to ask her out when they went on their class trip to Washington/NY a few weeks back, and she stonewalled him. She clearly knew he liked her, they were hanging out everyday at school, and then they head out on the trip and she acted like she didn't know him, choosing to hang out with a different group of kids that went. His mom and I felt so bad for him. He is adorable and wont have any issues with the ladies, but those aren't from my genes, that's momma's doing :)

Thank you so much for the kind words, M. Wishing you a peaceful and blessed rest of your day, Sis.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everybody. Not a heck of a lot going on here; just a man with his coffee and computer.
2upthumbs.gif

I'll add my prayers to those affected by the flooding and for those responding. God bless you, @RGV_C_Los

@jobberone , I'm so glad to hear you are getting better and may be ready to go out on the boat.

@ABQCOWBOY ,the tournament was a four person scramble on a course we had very little experience with. Our putting was atrocious and we shot even par. The winning team was about 16 under par :lmao:

@Trouty , that's a good looking young man you have there. Congrats.

Have a great day, everyone!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check out the thread.

How is everybody this morning? Leon, as long as you had fun, that's what's important. At least, that's what I tell myself when I play golf.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, trouty, ksk and RGV, have a great day all!

ABQ