FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. TGIF for you working folks. Hoping everyone has a beautiful day!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops! Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in today or over the weekend.

Morning Jobs, Leon, lbrp, Xelda and Zrin. Hope everybody is doing well this Friday.

It's Friday!!!!!

That is all..........

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Everyone. Happy hump day. Gonna play a round of golf this afternoon.

DBRP, the winds finally died down. My last three rounds we just had mostly gentle breezes. Perfect golf weather. Soon we'll be dealing with 100 degree heat but Id rather have that than cold and wind. How was your cookout?

ABQ, I'm sure your cookout (and breakfast) were delicious!

Have a great day, Y'all.

image.php
Thats good to hear Leon. Probably helps your handicap a bit more with those gentle breezes lol.

The cookout was fantastic, thank you.Great food. Had some T-bones, ribs, burgers, hotdogs etc....it was a wonderful spread. I'm glad there aren't too many of these feasts, one can only eat so much.:p

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Looks like another 100+ day for us in Granbury. Have a great day and a great weekend everybody.

Thats good to hear Leon. Probably helps your handicap a bit more with those gentle breezes lol.

The cookout was fantastic, thank you.Great food. Had some T-bones, ribs, burgers, hotdogs etc....it was a wonderful spread. I'm glad there aren't too many of these feasts, one can only eat so much.:p
Yes, it definitely helps the game, DBRP. I took a lesson on my irons a couple of weeks ago and that seems to be helping a lot too.

Xelda

Reaction score
It's far too late for me to say good morning, so good afternoon Pops and friends. Taking a break from house work to have a stern talk with myself about yard work. So far, I'm not having any luck. My bushes may still look like Medusa come Monday. I'm golf illiterate, so happy golfing Leon. If you see an open lane, go ahead and run with the ball!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
It's far too late for me to say good morning, so good afternoon Pops and friends. Taking a break from house work to have a stern talk with myself about yard work. So far, I'm not having any luck. My bushes may still look like Medusa come Monday. I'm golf illiterate, so happy golfing Leon. If you see an open lane, go ahead and run with the ball!
That gave me a chuckle. Thanks.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. I took the grandkids golfing with me yesterday. The heat was getting to the kids so I only played nine holes, but we had a lot of fun. Have a blessed day, everyone.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Our temps were a little bit cooler yesterday right about 90. Had been 100 for a couple of days before that. Enjoy the new week and take advantages of the opportunities that will be presented.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might stop in or has stopped in already.

It's Monday, back into the swing of things. I hope that everybody is off to a good start.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, have great weeks, the all of ya's!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops, Pops & Xelda. Beautiful weather here in the NE. Low 80's with no humidity. Of course I have to hear about the Egals visiting the White House today. Of course there are a few spoiled millionaire who snubbed the invitation. That kind of behavior gets me furious. What kind of example is that for our young ones.

Anyway, have a wonderful day my friends.:)

P.S- Just heard Mr. Trump uninvited them Egals. AWESOME

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen pals. We will be in the mid 90's today which isn't bad, although our humidity at this moment stands at 92%. Y'all have a really good day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who may or may not have stopped in today.

Busy this morning, didn't even have a change to finish my first cup of coffee before it got ice cold. Grandson is here with me today, just got him down for a nap. I imagine he will wake up hungry. Luckily, the Wife cooked up some scrambled eggs with some Sausage in it and I will feed him that. Also blended up some fresh Strawberries and Bananas so he's good. Good for the body, good for the soul!

Leon, Jobs, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, please have a great day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who might stop in to check out this thread today.

Hey Leon, good luck on the course today. Jobs, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, hope you are all well this morning and I hope that you are all enjoying a great day!

Tale good care everybody!

Xelda

Reaction score
After some heavy duty over sleeping, I'll sneak in a Good Morning Pops and friends this afternoon. I need to refill my bird feeders today. The squirrels have had their grubby little paws in them since I'd run out of bread to feed them. I have a bird bath too and enjoy watching the little things ponder on how clean they need to be. The Robins are notorious for bathing, jumping to the side, getting back in and bathing two more times. They are almost as big as softballs when they decide they're clean enough. A young Cardinal family was teaching their baby about bathing over the weekend, but she wasn't having any of it. Poppa got mad and jumped down to the ground as momma continued bathing. Baby girl hopped in and slapped her wings on the water and was done. The next day, she got a little more water on her. It was cute.