FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops, Forum Pops, Trouty & Xelda! Another beautiful day here in the NE. Unfortunately I've been having to watch those Egals sporting their new SB rings. Every local news channel for the past week. I honeslty can't wait till the season starts and SOME OTHER TEAM wins the SB.

So tired of hearing about the Egals. It's ridiculious. Wentz & Pederson were at one the 76ers playoffs game in Philly HOISTING the Lombardi. It just never ends. Enough is enough. I blame it all on Matt Ryan. 4th and goal to win it, he's in the huddle for about a minute. Us fans think there's going to be a great run. But NOOOOOO, he tosses a lob into the endzone and the Egals advance. And to think, Ryan got a huge raise because of it. WOW.

Now you know why I stay out of the football threads during off season. I dwell on what could of been & ramble on....:laugh: Have a wonderful and blessed day my friends!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

Going to an Angels game this Sunday with my son Bradley. He got the tickets for me for Father's Day, this will be our first game of the season, we'll probably knock out 3 or 4 more during the summer. Gonna post some pics in the MLB thread and the I love beer thread.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day. @daboyzruleperiod, good morning, sunshine :) :star::starspin::starspin:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anyone who might decide to stop in and check out the thread.

Hump Day but that's OK, the other side of that is headed towards the weekend so that's a good thing. Hoping everybody is having a good day today.

Trouty, good to see you posting in this thread again. How have you been?

Jobs, also good to see you checking in! Sorry to hear about the Bronchitis, how is that whole VOG deal coming? That sulfur is a real pain in the you know what.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, Trouty, have a great day!

Be well everyone!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anyone who might decide to stop in and check out the thread.

Hump Day but that's OK, the other side of that is headed towards the weekend so that's a good thing. Hoping everybody is having a good day today.

Trouty, good to see you posting in this thread again. How have you been?

Jobs, also good to see you checking in! Sorry to hear about the Bronchitis, how is that whole VOG deal coming? That sulfur is a real pain in the you know what.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, Trouty, have a great day!

Be well everyone!
It's been up and down recently for me, ABQ. And there's really no discernible reason. I'll be alright. How are you, sir? How is the family?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I played golf yesterday and it started raining lightly (more than just sprinkling) just as I got up to the tee box. We played the 1st 3 or 4 holes in the rain and then it stopped and was very nice afterwards. I did better while it was raining LOL. How great is it to see more people posting in this thread? Pretty great!

@kskboys I know what you mean. That part of managerial jobs is the worst. I hated it.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and visit this thread later in the day.

Leon, you heard the one about the two Fellas who are out playing golf right? They get to the 14th tee, and it overlooks a little lake, There's these two guys out on the lake fishing. Jimbo says, "Hey Vernon, check out these two idiots fishin' in the rain!"

ksk, sorry to hear about that stuff. People don't always realize that it's actually both sides of that coin that actually suck.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, trouty and ksk, good morning to all of you. Everybody, have a great day!

kskboys

Reaction score
Golf joke!!!

Lady is learning how to play gold. She wacks the ball, and it veers off badly and smacks a guy good.

The lady feels horrible, and runs up to the guy, who is holding both hands over his crotch and moaning.

"Here, sir, I am a physical therapist, let me massage THAT."

She reaches out and starts massaging THAT.

After a minute, she asks the guy, "Does that feel better?"

"Absolutely, and my thumb has almost stopped hurting!!!!!"

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops, ABQ, Jobs, Leon, DABZ, trouty, ksk and all that stop by. I haven't read through the entire thread and didn't know about your sister, Leon. I'm so sorry to hear it and yet I know she's in a much better place now.

With much power, comes much responsibility ksk. We know you're up for the task.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, dbrp, Xelda, Trouty, ksk, Zrin and any other visitors. Just sitting down with my 1st cup of coffee. What better way to start the day than with coffee and nice folks like all of Y'all.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who might stop in and check out this thread.

It's Friday again! Hope everybody is doing well today, hope the day is flying by for everybody.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty and ksk, have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Be well everybody!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and everyone. Oh sweet Friday, why didn't you come yesterday? What we really need is more Saturdays and Sundays. Then football season would be upon us before we could blink. I'm itching for some NFL on my TV. I want to hear Hank Jr sing "Are you ready for some football?" I hope we stomp a hole in the first team we play during regular season. Preseason is just toying with us. Yep, the southern heat has gotten to my brain. (Thank you for the laugh this morning, ksk!)

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! I've got a golf tournament today; scramble format. Should be a lot of fun. Have a very fun but safe weekend everyone.

Xelda, I'm with you! Just can't wait for training camp to begin.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you glorious Zoners out there.

The boy and I are gonna head out to one of our favorite cafes here in an hour or so.... so I can get my favorite Rueben :D

Enjoy your golf today, Leon! You a scratch golfer yet, sir? :muttley:

As Leon said, Xelda, I'm with ya! Football can't get here soon enough!

Everyone have a blessed and peaceful day, today. :star::starspin:

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! I've got a golf tournament today; scramble format. Should be a lot of fun. Have a very fun but safe weekend everyone.

Xelda, I'm with you! Just can't wait for training camp to begin.
I hope you have the best golf math of them all today, Leon! Now get out there and slap that ball real hard.

Enjoy your Rueben, Trouty! I hope everyone has a blessed day and as peaceful as you want it to be. I'm debating with myself about getting my pole saw out and taking some revenge on poison ivy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and howdy to all the gang. No plans today but we're up and at 'em. Hung a fiberglass outside door to the MBR. Need to drill a new hole for the latch strike. New door doesn't align with the old latch. Probably pull the boat to the house and charge the batteries and run the engines a bit. No water at the dry slip. I'm sure the boat needs cleaning some. Have a great day whatever you do.