FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops, Pops & friends. Do you know what day it is?
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Happy hump day. I need to take my pickup to the shop today or tomorrow to have the A/C fixed. Hopefully, there is just a refrigerant leak some where in the system but with my luck I'll need all new everything. Have a good day, folks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Happy hump day. I need to take my pickup to the shop today or tomorrow to have the A/C fixed. Hopefully, there is just a refrigerant leak some where in the system but with my luck I'll need all new everything. Have a good day, folks.
Good morning Pops! Good morning to everyone who reads this before noon!

Leon, I hope you don't have a leak inside the cab, where they have to tear apart your dash to get to it!! Hopefully, it's a nice, quick, inexpensive fix for ya!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, Posters and Posterettes and I miss Hump Days. Since I retired, Hump Days and weekends are not as special so I have to do things to keep the spirit alive. I don't smoke cigars every day because I am an incomplete sinner. But, I always have a nice one Hump Day to remind myself the purpose of Wednesdays.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in a little bit later.

Got a fair amount of work to do today. Gotta get it squared away, leaving early on Friday to head out to the Ranch. Gonna have a family BBQ there this weekend. Celebrate my Aunt and Uncles (who are also ABQJr's God Parnets) 35th Anniversary. Wife just got called to Pennsylvania so she flew out this morning, 24 hours notice, no good. She will get back late Friday so my youngest Boy will stay in town and drive her out, straight from the Airport. Gotta go out and get supplies and then I'm good to go, will drive out early Friday, get the smoker stoked up. Got a plan!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, be well.

Everybody, have a great day!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in a little bit later.

Got a fair amount of work to do today. Gotta get it squared away, leaving early on Friday to head out to the Ranch. Gonna have a family BBQ there this weekend. Celebrate my Aunt and Uncles (who are also ABQJr's God Parnets) 35th Anniversary. Wife just got called to Pennsylvania so she flew out this morning, 24 hours notice, no good. She will get back late Friday so my youngest Boy will stay in town and drive her out, straight from the Airport. Gotta go out and get supplies and then I'm good to go, will drive out early Friday, get the smoker stoked up. Got a plan!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, be well.

Oh man, that sounds like a lot of work, but leading to a lot of fun!! Hope everyone has a fantastic time!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A plan is good and hopefully better than some of mine. I really feel stupid when I look back and say "it wasn't the plan going sideways, it was actually the plan working".

Have a great time and I did ABQJr, made me laugh.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Be careful if you're getting out in the heat, ABQ and hoping it's a great weekend for the barbeque and 35th Anniversary celebration. I hope you only have a tiny ac leak in your truck that's a 50 cent fix, Leon. Have a good day everyone.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm late--not cause I overslept--just had chores to do--Morning Cbz .
Morning Juke ,Sarge and all the rest of the morning risers--Played thesong Juke --great job:bow:
Hey Bob, we haven't communicated much, but good evening to you, or good morning to you, when you see this, sir :star::starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning, Cbz40. Good morning Juke, Bob, and Thumper. Loved "Young Frankenstein".

Put. the. candle. BACK!
So many members have come and gone in this thread, God Bless you with sticking with it, Leon, sir. Weldon must've been a 1 in a 1,000,000. I don't doubt it for a second. @ABQCOWBOY, that post of yours about Pops a week or so ago was so poignant and beautiful, sir.

Thank you to all in this beautiful thread. Just reading some of the older posts, getting choked up a little.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well -there is a lot of stuff that gets spread around here --nevers hurts to remind people that a clean colon is a healthy colon and that makes a happy zoner:D
Just had a CAT/Radiology on my urinary tract/kidneys today, myself, Bob. So important to stay on top of our health. Even tho my pain is most likely kidney stones, it's still important to stay on top of it and rule out everything else.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good evening Pops, friends, and fellow Zoners.

Just going through the first 40 or so pages of this thread was amazing. So much history, so much love for a single, beautiful member who left us too soon. I wonder how Pops and I would have got along. Would he have ignored me? Benched me? Been indifferent? Perhaps, even, enjoyed me? I wish I could know. One thing my excursion did was show me how vital and fleeting our membership is here. I have anew found respect and appreciation for you all. Thank you for posting here at CZ. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

May you all have a blessed and safe evening. God Bless you all.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans excited for training camp. Taking the truck in this morning for the A/C then the rest of the day is more or less free. I'll just take it one hour at a time and build on each wasted moment.
lol-16.gif

Thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes on the A/C. I'll be asking for Pay Pal donations later so I'm sure you all want it to be a cheap repair. :laugh:

@Trouty thank you so much for the loving and kind words. I'm in your corner, buddy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans excited for training camp. Taking the truck in this morning for the A/C then the rest of the day is more or less free. I'll just take it one hour at a time and build on each wasted moment.
lol-16.gif

Thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes on the A/C. I'll be asking for Pay Pal donations later so I'm sure you all want it to be a cheap repair. :laugh:

@Trouty thank you so much for the loving and kind words. I'm in your corner, buddy.
Ok, let's set up a GoFundLeon. Right after a GoFindCouchCoach, because I have misplaced myself.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. I hope everyone has a good day and that we find Coach soon. Stay inside an air conditioned building if you're in the south. Get outside and appreciate the warmth if your up north unless your in a flood zone, then it's time to head to higher ground. Hoping everyone is safe.