FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. I hope everyone has a good day and that we find Coach soon. Stay inside an air conditioned building if you're in the south. Get outside and appreciate the warmth if your up north unless your in a flood zone, then it's time to head to higher ground. Hoping everyone is safe.
Ha, found me in the last place I looked, wish I had looked there first but then I wouldn't have found a pristine corn cob scrubber, neon socks from my wilder days and a Miller High Life, Champagne of Bottled Beer church key. Also found my lost copy of the Kama Sutra but so many pages are dog eared and notes in the margin, it's hard to read.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ha, found me in the last place I looked, wish I had looked there first but then I wouldn't have found a pristine corn cob scrubber, neon socks from my wilder days and a Miller High Life, Champagne of Bottled Beer church key. Also found my lost copy of the Kama Sutra but so many pages are dog eared and notes in the margin, it's hard to read.
Yeah, can I get that book back soon?

Xelda

Reaction score
I wanted to use this picture one day. I didn't think you two would require it so soon.
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. The A/C repair was cheap. Only $350 for both the A/C and replacing a CV boot and front axle. First time I've used Christian Brothers Auto Repair, but I'll be turning to them in the future for all mechanic work. TGIF for all you working folks. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the golf course.

Enjoy your day, ABQ, Jobb, Trouty, DBRP, Xelda, Coach, Streetwise, run wild, Ksk and anyone I might have missed. Love you all....Well, like you all....okay I tolerate you all:p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. The A/C repair was cheap. Only $350 for both the A/C and replacing a CV boot and front axle. First time I've used Christian Brothers Auto Repair, but I'll be turning to them in the future for all mechanic work. TGIF for all you working folks. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the golf course.

Enjoy your day, ABQ, Jobb, Trouty, DBRP, Xelda, Coach, Streetwise, run wild, Ksk and anyone I might have missed. Love you all....Well, like you all....okay I tolerate you all:p
Glad to hear about the cheap repairs. HIT 'EM STRAIGHT!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and anyone who knows how to read....Aww, what the heck, good morning to those of you who don't know how to read too!

Looks like we might finally have a day with no rain, for the first time since Saturday, I believe.... that's if there are no pop up thunderstorms.

Hope everyone is bearing their weather well!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops, and anyone who knows how to read....Aww, what the heck, good morning to those of you who don't know how to read too!

Looks like we might finally have a day with no rain, for the first time since Saturday, I believe.... that's if there are no pop up thunderstorms.

Hope everyone is bearing their weather well!
I'm a need sum pixters, uh huh.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

Leon, good stuff on the surprise bill! Its almost like finding money, isn't it!? Good for you, sir, on finding an affordable mechanic. Have a great one on that course, stay hydrated, sir.

Runny, I WISH we had your rain :( You're in CT, right? I have a battle in Somers. A blessed day to you, brother.

Streetwise, a blessed day to you, amigo.

Sarge, always love it when you stop in here, brother :star:

Everyone else, please be safe and fruitful and have a glorious day. :star:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to show up a little later on.

Happy Friday Everybody! Rain is upon us, we've had flood warnings for the last few days here so decided that we had better rent some tents for this weekend, just in case. I'm headed out as soon as I can pick those up, Boys left for the Ranch at about 5 AM. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, we need the rain badly around here so keep it coming but can't have the older family members soaking wet so figured tents would be a good idea.

Leon, I love you Brother and that's all that matters. Same for all ya'll. In fact, if you haven't told your wife or your kids or anybody close, that deserves it, that you love them, this weekend is a perfect time to do that.

Sarge, Morning Brother! It always makes me feel good to see you drop in and post in the thread.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, have a great weekend!

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and all those that can read but comprehension is not required. I figure I don’t know what I am talking about so why should you waste any valuable brain cells that you can waste in more fun ways.

I am using my iPad that I got instead of replacing my laptop and I hate it. I type like I am wearing boxing gloves anyway but this sucks.

I am in Austin getting my oil changed in case anyone is keeping tabs on me. Ima gittin muh tars row tainted too. Later on when I get home, I am going to make a pitcher of Mojitos and go out and try to figure out where each tire was before except if I get the first 3 correct, I am quitting while I am ahead.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all those that can read but comprehension is not required. I figure I don’t know what I am talking about so why should you waste any valuable brain cells that you can waste in more fun ways.

I am using my iPad that I got instead of replacing my laptop and I hate it. I type like I am wearing boxing gloves anyway but this sucks.

I am in Austin getting my oil changed in case anyone is keeping tabs on me. Ima gittin muh tars row tainted too. Later on when I get home, I am going to make a pitcher of Mojitos and go out and try to figure out where each tire was before except if I get the first 3 correct, I am quitting while I am ahead.
Your oil or that of your vehicle? Just so we're clear.
And I'll need an address for the Mojitos. Unless you meant mosquitoes.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and everyone. It's Friday so I'm hoping Dabz will bring us a funny video to celebrate.

Here's hoping the rain doesn't dampen the spirits of your extended family this weekend, ABQ. It seems with rain, you're either getting it or your not. Wishing everyone wonderful memories for years to come.

I'm glad it was a small repair job, Leon. Proceed with caution on the repair shop. Keep the receipt and write their names on it. There are good mechanics out there and for what ever reason, they move around a lot. I grew up in the car business.

We've got GPS on you, Coach. All have been notified of movement, so we're expecting good stories later.

He's on his iPad, Streetwise. He meant he's going to take pictures of the mosquitoes while he tries to figure out if they actually moved his tires around or just charged him and said they did it.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

Does the iPad have voice input?