FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and all you wacky weekenders.

Well, it looks as if the Cowboys have made more news having absolutely nothing to do with the actual game that is played on the field. It is as if they just can't keep their mouths shut and every time that idiot or his son opens their mouth and that's singular because it's all one mouth, they put undue pressure on their players off the field.

I really feel for Dak being put in this position as the team leader and being a black athlete doesn't help him with this. The man made some really insightful comments and handled himself really well and still gets called some very insulting names on social media because he was in a no win situation and put there by that stupid old redneck.

I, honestly, do not know how much more of this pathetically embarrassing family and keep it from my team. Dontchya just long for the days it was just about football?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think if you look at the big picture and take into account all the information without editing or being biased this whole situation isn't as big a deal as the media would like you to think.
I'm actually entertained by those that got triggered.

Nonetheless, I couldn't possibly want the season to start more!

I get to bust my backside today training and a little fundraising which is actually a fun time. I think I will take a day of rest tomorrow.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Pops, Pops & Zoners.
tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, morning Zoners, morning sunshine! Looks like we're in store for a beautiful day here in New England, but another week with rain pretty much every day after Monday. Hope Hell moves outta Texas for you guys!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and my special friends and you know who you are, Some are special friends and some are just "special".\

Well, guess I'll mosey on out into gen pop and see what nonsense they've been tweeting while I was not paying attention. Does it sound strange to anyone but me that a player would be angry, mad as hell and not going to take it anymore so he decides to "tweet"?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Another week filled with opportunity is ahead so make the best of it. We are going to enjoy a little bit of cooling off today (under 90) and possibly some rain. I'm looking forward to it.