FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. We got some rain yesterday which was free lawn and plant watering. I'd nearly forgotten how good it felt not to tend to my plants. We are supposed to get more today and tomorrow. The temperature is in the 90s too so it feels like September. Once this is over, the humidity is going to be monstrous. I won't dwell on that though, not today. I was supposed to be at jury duty today, but was dismissed so I can celebrate getting out of that legalized form of torture. Have a good day and hoping the weekend recharged everyone.

Ugh, last night I had a dream that I was going to die today and was given the opportunity to say goodbye to one person from my past. I chose my best friend from high school. I don't know what my brain was thinking.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might decide to stop by and visit.

Weekend was pretty good, had some fun, ate some good food, everybody had a good time. Rained like there was no tomorrow on Friday. Washed out the road on the way to the Ranch but it was OK. We just kept somebody out in a pickup and everytime somebody would drive up, we would just park there cars on the other side of the washout and drive them across. It all worked out great.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, good morning everybody.

Have a great week, everybody!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. We got some rain yesterday which was free lawn and plant watering. I'd nearly forgotten how good it felt not to tend to my plants. We are supposed to get more today and tomorrow. The temperature is in the 90s too so it feels like September. Once this is over, the humidity is going to be monstrous. I won't dwell on that though, not today. I was supposed to be at jury duty today, but was dismissed so I can celebrate getting out of that legalized form of torture. Have a good day and hoping the weekend recharged everyone.

Ugh, last night I had a dream that I was going to die today and was given the opportunity to say goodbye to one person from my past. I chose my best friend from high school. I don't know what my brain was thinking.
Okay, bye hon!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might decide to stop by and visit.

Weekend was pretty good, had some fun, ate some good food, everybody had a good time. Rained like there was no tomorrow on Friday. Washed out the road on the way to the Ranch but it was OK. We just kept somebody out in a pickup and everytime somebody would drive up, we would just park there cars on the other side of the washout and drive them across. It all worked out great.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, good morning everybody.

Have a great week, everybody!
That's awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good evening Pops, Pops & Zoners. We're getting closer and closer to football season.
Woo Hoo!!!!

ABQ, I seen that fella in the pickup truck you were talking about. Hope the quests riding with him had their seat belts on.:muttley:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anyone who might still drop in to visit this thread today.

Hope everyone is doing well today. Grandson is running my legs off today.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW,have a great day.

Be well everyone!

Xelda

Reaction score
Wrong guy dbrp. Our guy looked more like this:

iu
Good one, ABQ! I had a cousin that drove the same way. Glad you made it back in one piece.

Good morning Pops and friends! Ok, afternoon. No ominous dreams last night, thankfully. It's raining here and the temperatures are down for what it's worth. I need to get some yard work done while it's cool, but can't because it's raining. Oh well, those bushes are living on borrowed time if they continue their Rastafarian life styles.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone and happy hump day. I guess I will play a round of golf today. I'm enjoying getting some Cowboys news out of the TC reports to get my enthusiasm levels up. Have a great day, everyone.