FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good evening Pops, Pops & Zoners. Friday is just around the corner.
tenor.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and all y'all having a Happy Friday after enduring that day between Hump Day and Happy Day. Make is a great weekend because it's the only one you're getting this week.

I have plans but can't share them with you because I don't remember them but it's going to be great...…...and memorable. Because whatever I do, I will consider that part of my plan that sounded like so much fun when I first thought it up.

Ya know what irks me? Well, we don't have time for everything but I don't like it when someone replies to your "can't remember" with "well, must have not been important" or "it will come to you". How do they know if it was important? You haven't told them because you can't remember for them to judge and I've been waiting for something I forgot on April 18, 1993 to come to me. Wake up every morning with 'well, is it here? Did it come to me?' 25 years and counting but I tell myself 'must have not been important'.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Morning Friends, and good morning to all you beautiful Zoners out there.

Last day with the kiddo, and he's off to his mom's this late evening. :( But I'll have him next Thursday to the following Tuesday, so not too bad. :)

@daboyzruleperiod, I've missed you and your wonderful posts :)

Runny, I hope your day is blessed, brother. Sorry it's started off as a stinker, it'll get better my brother. Weekend mañana, so even if it doesn't, you can look forward to when your work day is over. I hope everything is okay, otherwise, my man.

@CouchCoach, my prayers are with you. Your sense of humor is delicious, and wit knows no bounds, but my prayers are with you and your upcoming surgery. Those grand kiddos, I bet, adore their papa. A blessed day to you, CC.

Everyone have a wonderful and safe day, today.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, Morning Friends, and good morning to all you beautiful Zoners out there.

Last day with the kiddo, and he's off to his mom's this late evening. :( But I'll have him next Thursday to the following Tuesday, so not too bad. :)

@daboyzruleperiod, I've missed you and your wonderful posts :)

Runny, I hope your day is blessed, brother. Sorry it's started off as a stinker, it'll get better my brother. Weekend mañana, so even if it doesn't, you can look forward to when your work day is over. I hope everything is okay, otherwise, my man.

@CouchCoach, my prayers are with you. Your sense of humor is delicious, and wit knows no bounds, but my prayers are with you and your upcoming surgery. Those grand kiddos, I bet, adore their papa. A blessed day to you, CC.

Everyone have a wonderful and safe day, today.
Mornin' Trouty, had a grand time pulling the two nippers on the lake limo and trying to bounce them off going in circles over my own wake. I may be close to my limit of counter clockwise circles (oh, alliteration be mine) because I think I went back in time yesterday.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mornin' Trouty, had a grand time pulling the two nippers on the lake limo and trying to bounce them off going in circles over my own wake. I may be close to my limit of counter clockwise circles (oh, alliteration be mine) because I think I went back in time yesterday.
That's awesome, CC. What a glorious day you had. How often are you with the kiddos?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's awesome, CC. What a glorious day you had. How often are you with the kiddos?
I see them about every week. They live in Austin, which is why I moved down here from the Dallas area. I didn't want Austin because I can't take advantage of that lifestyle of live music any longer and it's growing too fast and doesn't show any signs of slowing.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might show up later.

Well, Wife and the girls left yesterday for Colorado. Oldest boy is taking the Grandson and my Daughter-in-Law camping so I guess that leaves me and the Youngest Boy. Damn belt broke on one of the Swamp Coolers the other day so I got my Youngest to get up there yesterday to help me. You can't change it by yourself, you need one to apply leverage to the motor and one to tighten the tensioner. Anyhow, the damn little brute was trying to loosen the tensioner bolt and he sheared it right off. Now I gotta drill it out but hey, I'm gonna have plenty of time on my hands this weekend.

Trouty, I don't know if I ever told you this or not but I was divorced with my first marriage. I had ABQJr. in my first marriage. A lot of years, I spent away from him, only seeing him on the weekends or when I got back home. Seems like those first days were always the best days of my life and those last days were always the hardest. Went like that for awhile but you know what, I learned that as long as I hung in and never allowed anything to come between he and I, the beginnings would always come and the endings would never be forever. Eventually I meet my Wife and she turned out to be the one. Lots of hard days before I got to a place where I am happy and together with all of my Family. I don't know if this is how you feel but I'm guessing it can't be all that dissimilar. You just gotta hang in there. Of all the things you can quit on, you can't quit on this and I know that you know that. Hang in Buddy, Football Season is right around the corner and better times are ahead, if you just stick with it. I'm beating the drum, I know. I know that you know all of this but it never hurts to just tell you that you are not alone Brother.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, you guys are all great. I want you all to have a great day, and a better weekend.

Have fun, but be safe everybody!

Last edited: