FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Hoping this is a joyous and peaceful Sunday for all.

Morning Pops, and gooooooood Morning Vietnam!!!........Oops, sorry, that just slipped out.

That's awesome, CC! I'm glad you folks are finally getting a bit of relief there! It hasn't been very hot here, but so humid that it feels oppressive......but as long as I don't have to wear layers, I'm okay with that.
In the south, underwear with shorts is considered layering during the summer.

Yesterday was a tax free shopping day and momma wanted to go furniture shopping. I've been wanting a new sofa, so I was game. After getting in and out of the second store and into a hot car to move to the next store, I lost my will to live. I found what I want but don't know if it was worth it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Hoping this is a joyous and peaceful Sunday for all.

In the south, underwear with shorts is considered layering during the summer.

Yesterday was a tax free shopping day and momma wanted to go furniture shopping. I've been wanting a new sofa, so I was game. After getting in and out of the second store and into a hot car to move to the next store, I lost my will to live. I found what I want but don't know if it was worth it.
Just make sure you put a sheet down before you take a nap on it!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I played a really bad round of golf yesterday; couldn't do anything right. I enjoyed watching the practice and blue and white scrimmage on TV last night. Y'all have a great day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I played a really bad round of golf yesterday; couldn't do anything right. I enjoyed watching the practice and blue and white scrimmage on TV last night. Y'all have a great day.
If it makes you feel any better, every round I've ever played was really bad.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Day Pops, Pops & Zoners! We're almost there.
AnimatedFootball.gif