FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops, Pops & Zoners. Happy Monday. My my are we having so much rain this summer. Just heavy downpours that last for about 10 mins or so. Today it's raining heavy all day.

How I wish I could send it ALL to California.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good evening Pops and my family away from family. We had storms move through and I lost power. I didn't panic. My phone and tablet fully charged. I missed air conditioning and TV something fierce. I thought about calling the electric company but figured somebody on life support would call for me. The house grew warmer so I opened the back door and it was just as warm outside. What IDIOT decided to put beepers on battery back ups? That thing went crazy when the power went out. If it weren't hooked up to so many things, I would have tossed it in the back yard. I know the power's out awesome person! After an hour or two *cough* thirty minutes the a/c kicked back in and the lights came on. There was much rejoicing. I don't know how people stood it before electricity. I mean, I've seen movies about it. I doubt they make a movie about my traumatic experience today. I even gained several levels in Fishdom. This is all I'm willing to admit to so that concludes Tales From The Swamp. Have a good evening all.
In the summer down here, you lose power and every minute seems like an hour once the heat begins to rise and that doesn't take long. I've always taken it for granted until it goes out or I hear or see news about how long some poor folks have been without, then I stop and appreciate it as I should.

Before they had AC, all women looked like Ashley Judd in A Time To Kill when she was glistening so I am glad they final created AC, um, no, wait, I take that back, just AC for men.

I was 9 before we got a window unit and that went in my parents' room and they closed the door at night, always wondered what the hell they were doing in there with the door closed and hogging all the cool air. But they didn't lock the door, mistake. I'd sneak in there and sleep on the floor until they caught me and probably thought to themselves 'how long was the little nipper down there and what did he hear'? The next week, I got my own window AC and I gotta say for sleeping, ainlt nuthin better than that steady drone to put me in a light coma.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gooooooooooooooooood Mooorrrrrrrrnnnnnnniiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg Cowboyslannnnnnnnnnnnnd! Ya gotta read that like Robin Williams for full effect and a smile.

I hope this day finds you in good cheer or if you're a Monday moaner, tolerable cheer. Just consider this, you can mark one more Sunday off without real football. Only 3 more to go.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little later on in the day.

Been AWOL here for a few days. Managed to get a virus on my Laptop and so I had to deal with that, took a few days but it's good now. Will be getting a new Laptop just to be on the safe side but everything should be good now. Sorry to stand everybody up the last few days.

Hope everybody is doing well, hope everybody had a great weekend.

Everyone, have a great day!

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little later on in the day.

Been AWOL here for a few days. Managed to get a virus on my Laptop and so I had to deal with that, took a few days but it's good now. Will be getting a new Laptop just to be on the safe side but everything should be good now. Sorry to stand everybody up the last few days.

Hope everybody is doing well, hope everybody had a great weekend.

Everyone, have a great day!
Who are you again?

kskboys

Reaction score
We got a whole bunch of it yesterday. It started to sprinkle when I was putting my lawn mower away and by the time I walked the 30 feet from the she'd to the house, I was soaked.
I don't know what in hades it is, but all I do know is that I want a she'd in my back yard!!!!!!!!!

What all does this she'd do?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know what in hades it is, but all I do know is that I want a she'd in my back yard!!!!!!!!!

What all does this she'd do?
Oh, this friggin' automistake crap is wearing thin. Ya know this phone sometimes substitutes what I type with things that aren't even words???