FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little later on in the day.

Been AWOL here for a few days. Managed to get a virus on my Laptop and so I had to deal with that, took a few days but it's good now. Will be getting a new Laptop just to be on the safe side but everything should be good now. Sorry to stand everybody up the last few days.

Hope everybody is doing well, hope everybody had a great weekend.

Everyone, have a great day!
Oh thank God! I was afraid you'd gone fishing on your wife's birthday and she smothered you with a pillow. Good afternoon Pops and friends.

Oh, this friggin' automistake crap is wearing thin. Ya know this phone sometimes substitutes what I type with things that aren't even words???
Don't fret over auto correct, @kskboys is just Jonesing for a She Shed like in that insurance commercial. Besides, we know you're smarter than the average bear. :cool: No one else here sends me scrambling to Google words. I would not want to play Scrabble with you.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh thank God! I was afraid you'd gone fishing on your wife's birthday and she smothered you with a pillow. Good afternoon Pops and friends.

Don't fret over auto correct, @kskboys is just Jonesing for a She Shed like in that insurance commercial. Besides, we know you're smarter than the average bear. :cool: No one else here sends me scrambling to Google words. I would not want to play Scrabble with you.
You're right, you would definitely not want to play Scrabble with me. I'm a sore loser!

kskboys

Reaction score

IDK, what kind of bear we talkin' here?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops, Gals & other Zoners. Here's wishing everyone a great Tuesday.
tenor.gif

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends! Definitely welcome back @ABQCOWBOY. The guilt of urging you to go fishing on your wife's birthday was weighing heavy on me. It's Tuesday!!!! That means we survived Monday. I am of the persuasion that Tuesday is Monday 2.0 as well, Street.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Morning Pops and weekday warriors. There are some good things about Tuesdays, let me count the ways.

1. Tuesdays are not Mondays
2. Tuesdays are one day closer to the weekend.
3. Tuesdays sound much better when called "Hump Day Eve".
4. Tuesdays are the day chosen, for some unknown reason, that most new music and DVD's are released. Some happen on Friday as that was when most new music was released back in the days of the LP. But now, Tuesdays are the day so rejoice.
5. Tuesdays are the day most likely for this to be heard "what day is today"? Meaning what day of the week is it. I think this may be due to the trauma of Monday and just surviving it. It is, and I have proven this scientifically through CC's highly regarded research MURTPIP (Made Up Research To Prove Invalid Points), the longest day of the week. Minutes are added to it but they don't want us to know.

Those of you that have known me for a while are more than familiar with MURTPIP. Had Google not jumped me on this, people would be saying "just MURTPIP it".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning, Pops and friends! Good news: I'm not working today! Bad news: I'm nursing another back injury. Don't cry for me, Argentina - hopefully a day of rest, ibuprofen, and sitting on my massage chair will get me back on Frustration Street tomorrow.
In the meantime, everyone have a wonderful day today!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning, Pops and friends! Good news: I'm not working today! Bad news: I'm nursing another back injury. Don't cry for me, Argentina - hopefully a day of rest, ibuprofen, and sitting on my massage chair will get me back on Frustration Street tomorrow.
In the meantime, everyone have a wonderful day today!
Sorry to hear that, bruv. I picked that up form Londy, cool, huh?

Is your back issue disc related or muscular?

Last edited: