FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow footballers, You know what today is? One more day closer to Ranching's next beverage/vittles thread and pissing off that poster that hates Martha Stewart.

I'll never understand the need to enter any thread here to complain about it's existence, not even the redundant Rico Gathers threads which reminds me of Winston Churchill's quote about Gathers. "Never has so much been written about one that accomplished so little".

Y'all have a good day now, ya heah?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In moments like that, my Wife tells me that I'm building a bridge to know where. My Mom used to say, "Keep digging that hole, I can still see the top of your head!".

:laugh:
One of my wife's favorites when I was in that position was "I admire you standing your ground, even as it falls way from under your feet".

Ya know how smart my wife was? She was smart enough to let me think I was smarter. And at times, that took incredible restraint and self control.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning fellas and good morning to any and all who have decided to stop in to this thread.

It's Thursday and we have another day and a half before the weekend. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful weekend too, Mid 80s and low 60s.

I usually get between 3 and 4 hours a night. Been that way for a long while, I don't even really pay attention much anymore. I'll tell you this thou, when I hit the rack, I'm asleep. Good luck with the sleepless thing Leon.

ksk, moving furniture does suck but not nearly as much as buying it.

Jobs, I'll bet the Surf in Mauna Loa, right now, is crazy and if I know those guys, they will be out there trying it to the very last second. Stay safe My Friend.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, be well everybody.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
One of my wife's favorites when I was in that position was "I admire you standing your ground, even as it falls way from under your feet".

Ya know how smart my wife was? She was smart enough to let me think I was smarter. And at times, that took incredible restraint and self control.

Yeah, when we get one who is a keeper, we outta feel blessed to have them but usually, we just dig holes. LOL.......

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening everyone. Last night one of my rescue dogs thought it was time to pee on the bed so I was up till 2 am cleaning bedding. I was too far out of it to function, so I went back to bed. I had a dream that I had a house in Longview with a helicopter. My brother wanted to fly my new helicopter and I was telling him NO! I just got it, it's full of gas and I don't know how to put more gas in it yet. It wasn't a Jerry Jones helicopter, just a plain one. The house was cool too! It was old, but someone with skill kept adding to it. It had huge rooms and three bathrooms. I think I left the water running in the middle bathtub. Will someone please tell me they have weird dreams too?

Well, it's almost Friday. Let the choir sing!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And a blessed good morning to Pops & Zoners! Kindly keep Mollie Tibbetts family in your prayers along with the folks in Hawaii who are in the path of a very destructive hurricane.
tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good evening everyone. Last night one of my rescue dogs thought it was time to pee on the bed so I was up till 2 am cleaning bedding. I was too far out of it to function, so I went back to bed. I had a dream that I had a house in Longview with a helicopter. My brother wanted to fly my new helicopter and I was telling him NO! I just got it, it's full of gas and I don't know how to put more gas in it yet. It wasn't a Jerry Jones helicopter, just a plain one. The house was cool too! It was old, but someone with skill kept adding to it. It had huge rooms and three bathrooms. I think I left the water running in the middle bathtub. Will someone please tell me they have weird dreams too?

Well, it's almost Friday. Let the choir sing!
Oh Xelda, I'm so sorry about the wet spot on your mattress! If that were my dog, he'd be needing another rescue!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and Good Friday morning to all!! Yippee, I'm in Brooklyn again, but at least my first stop was there early, so I'm at my second stop,waiting to unload, and it's only 7:18...... Hopefully the day continues to go smoothly, but if not, well it's still Friday!!

EVERYBODY have a grand day!!!!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Moving furniture sucks.

That is all.
My aunt in the past would move every couple of years. I have a big family, so we all get together and help. But after awhile it gets old. You shouldn't become THAT intimate with a persons belongings. Now this had gone on for a couple of decades. She just kept freaking moving!

A couple of years ago my dad. Being a glass half full kinda guy, the best part about him passing away was that we gave my aunt his ranch house if she promised to never ****** move again. Ever.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. It's Friday again. Enjoy it, savor it and make the most of it. We only get one a week. Prayers for the people in Hawaii, may they suffer minimal damage and come through this stronger.

Oh Xelda, I'm so sorry about the wet spot on your mattress! If that were my dog, he'd be needing another rescue!!
Thank you Runny. I have been in over my head with my two dogs from the beginning. They were so vilely abused that I've made excessive allowances for them. I've entertained the idea of not having them, but they are my family. I just have to make sure I close my bedroom door and I'd gotten lazy about it.

Three years ago, a house went up for sale in my area that's much newer than mine. I walked into one room, looked around and decided it wasn't worth moving everything two blocks.