FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, Goooooood Morning DC4L fans.

Finally found a Crawfish joint here in the Bay Area that knows how to cook up sum mud bugs properly and the shrimp was on hit also. I listen to 105.3 the fan every day while at work and man is everybody on that show so down on Dak and generally have a crappy out look on our season. Now I'm not the rose colored glasses kinda fan I am a realistic fan but man the negativity is a little much. I have been a fan since 1975 when I was 7 years old before that it was the raiders because of my Grandpa always taking me to the Oakland games (still root for the Raiders until they become Las Vegas Raiders). Oh damn my bad just realizing I'm ranting. Have a good one just happy to be alive amen!!!!
CS, did you make a thread introducing yourself to the inmates? That is customary so we can officially welcome you and then talk behind your back when you're not around. Especially if you don't stick around your thread and let us be gracious hosts.

Xelda

Reaction score
CS, did you make a thread introducing yourself to the inmates? That is customary so we can officially welcome you and then talk behind your back when you're not around. Especially if you don't stick around your thread and let us be gracious hosts.
We are getting rusty and haven't been PJGing like we used to. We need to practice. Maybe we should all re-introduce ourselves with new threads.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and puzzled peers!

X, I had an unusual critter day myself, today. It started when squirrel jumped from somewhere I don't even know, about twenty feet up, to right in front of my front tire.... Obvious suicide.

Then I had a mama bear and two Cubs run across the road in front of me.

Then I saw some birds get electrocuted on the power lines.

Weird to see all that in the span of about forty miles.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and friends. I kept busy yesterday with appointments and running errands. I had my annual physical yesterday and the doc said I was "disgustingly healthy". I gotta eat more junk food i guess.
lol-16.gif
That's always a treat to hear from your doctor. Congrats!:thumbup:

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and puzzled peers!

X, I had an unusual critter day myself, today. It started when squirrel jumped from somewhere I don't even know, about twenty feet up, to right in front of my front tire.... Obvious suicide.

Then I had a mama bear and two Cubs run across the road in front of me.

Then I saw some birds get electrocuted on the power lines.

Weird to see all that in the span of about forty miles.
So glad to hear I won't be the only one in an episode of When Animals Attack. I took the allotted time on a moment of silence for the suicidal squirrel. What drove him to do that? My guess would be the last pre season Cowboys game. Runny and the three bears, you say? This truck was too hard, that truck was too hard, ALL trucks are too hard! I didn't think birds could be electrocuted on power lines but I believe you. They must have watched the game too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So glad to hear I won't be the only one in an episode of When Animals Attack. I took the allotted time on a moment of silence for the suicidal squirrel. What drove him to do that? My guess would be the last pre season Cowboys game. Runny and the three bears, you say? This truck was too hard, that truck was too hard, ALL trucks are too hard! I didn't think birds could be electrocuted on power lines but I believe you. They must have watched the game too.
They were gathered near the transformer, and one of them probably spread its wings and touched a wire other than the one it was perched on, or possibly two birds perched on different wires touched each other.
All I know is I saw a big flash, and about ten or fifteen birds scattered from around it. Didn't notice if any fell to the ground.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who might decide to stop in today. Hope everybody is having a great day today. Middle of the week, after this we are headed towards the weekend.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, be well today. Everyone, have a great day!

CaliStar68

Reaction score

Thats why the self admission of a rant but thanks for at least noticing. Now for relevant rant "Good Morning Pops" happy hump day and a "Hell Yeah" from the Bay.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They were gathered near the transformer, and one of them probably spread its wings and touched a wire other than the one it was perched on, or possibly two birds perched on different wires touched each other.
All I know is I saw a big flash, and about ten or fifteen birds scattered from around it. Didn't notice if any fell to the ground.
Shocking, just shocking!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and peeps and as usual, my weather notice is that it will only be 99 today! They lied the last two weeks about it not being 100 every day which is OK because I never trusted weather forecasters anyway because of their funny hair and some wear bowties.

This is the last off season hump day so relish it. The next one won't be until February 6, 2019.