FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
GOOD Morning Pops & Friends! You know what today is?
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to check stuff out, at some point in the day.

Holiday weekend and the Start of the College Football Season for me. Horns rematch with the Terps in a few hours so a big Hook'Em going out to everybody, fan or not.

Cooki

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, lots of fun to come to you this weekend, that's my wish for all of you!

Peace everyone!
Good morning Max. That's so sweet. Thank you! Wishing you a wonderful weekend with your family. That breakfast sounded delish. I'm sure JR. will be in charge of that grill this weekend.:thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Welcome to the weekend!! Even though I didn't try to play golf yesterday I went to the course and rode around with my friends just to be out there. The back is improving quickly so I should be able to play next Wednesday.

Have a great weekend, everyone.
Thats great news. I would do the same, driving around the course even though I was incapable to play.

Myself, I always look forward to the 19th hole. ;)

Carry On....
tenor.gif

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. ABQ, have a good one with the family. I'm glad to hear your back is getting better, Leon. You got to be around the sport you love even though you couldn't play. There are rules, regulations and laws against me being that close to the sports team I love.
Morning Pops! Happy Extra Saturday everybody!! Dix, you're making me wanna get my clubs and start throwing money away on frustration again!! :laugh:
Let me be a voice of reason here. You deal with not only traffic, but NY traffic. Do you really want to take on golf? All the fresh air, green grass and cussing stations you could ask for. It might be good for you or just give you a long handled weapon to beat small balls and idiots with.
tenor.gif

That looks like a lot of fun! I could be the Duchess of Hazards in my flying golf cart! Have a wonderful day everyone.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. There were a lot of blow outs in college football yesterday but at least we got to see real game action. I was shocked by the Dan Bailey release and I still haven't made up my mind whether I hate the move or not.

Y'all have a blessed Sunday.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and real football fans. Did y'all see it? Didya see my Razorbacks dismantle Eastern Illinois, a certain QB's alma mater? A lot of people don't know but EIU could have beaten Bama, they just didn't play them. So a huge feather in our cap and especially nice since caps with one feather will be all the rage this year. That experiment with having a tree as a QB didn't last long.

You working class heroes have yourselves a fine day because you don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow. It's is days like today that make me sad I retired.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends with or without feathers in their caps. I didn't see the Razorbacks play. Everything I saw was a blow out, so I didn't feel invested. Oddly enough, it feels strange to have football back on. I thought I'd be happier about it. Not at all happy that Bailey was cut. I named one of my dogs after him. The cuts are cruel. I want to keep them all.

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the long weekend.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends with or without feathers in their caps. I didn't see the Razorbacks play. Everything I saw was a blow out, so I didn't feel invested. Oddly enough, it feels strange to have football back on. I thought I'd be happier about it. Not at all happy that Bailey was cut. I named one of my dogs after him. The cuts are cruel. I want to keep them all.

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the long weekend.
Well, lemme just say this, my Hogs destroyed the Panthers hope of the playoffs and that lofty ranking they enjoyed as the #1 team in Charleston, IL.

I've been using the tag for Bailey, "It's all over" Danny Bailey from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road for years and now it's finally true. I would feel sorry for him if not for two reasons, He's a millionaire and a kicker and those two should never be in the same sentence unless he's inherited money. At least he left with his head held high as he was leaving he was overheard to say "well, at least my own damned HC won't be icing me".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all you Monday sleepy heads because you stayed up too late celebrating that you didn't have to toil this day on Labor Day Eve.

I salute all those who labor so I don't have to and thanks to you, our economy is strong and the American way of life continues strong. America isn't great again because we were never not great. Even with our problems we're still head and shoulders above the rest of the world. All you have to do is look at China and Russia selfies to know that.

Ain't it weird? Call it Labor Day and give everybody the day off. What do we call the days when people have to work? "Sorry, you have to work today because this is not Labor Day". Seems a bit odd, does it not?