Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
GOOD Morning Pops & Zoners!
tenor.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in later.

Hope everybody is in good spirits today. I, myself am listening to hold music, while I wait for a support service person to help me with an issue.

Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't better when we didn't have any of this modern tech. I say this as I am posting a message on a message board. LOL........

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope you all have a great day!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pals. We got a lot of rain yesterday and a 45% chance of more today. I like my moments of solitude in the early morning and a wonderful cup of coffee to enjoy. Life is good. Take care, everyone.
We have something in common with a little twist. Other people like their moments of my solitude. Especially when I'm am revving on that 4th cup of java and can't blink.

Xelda

Reaction score
I came, I saw, I went back to bed. So good afternoon Pops and friends. It's a beautiful day outside that's still too warm for any serious yard work. We've got more rain coming and the temperatures are mid 90s now. The sky is a wonderful mid tone blue with a couple of raggedy clouds floating by. The leaves on the trees are thick and lush after drinking in the recent rain. The tree I planted last year still looks like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.

I hate hold music, ABQ but my cable company had something a thousand times worse. They played something akin to clicking your tongue in your mouth in a steady non melodic beat. I hope your service call worked for your benefit.

Have a good day everyone.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and my little liebchens. I am out ahead of the crowd on Octoberfest, which, oddly, takes place in September. I am of German extraction and this time of year always makes me think of beer. The other 11 months it's the hard stuff and fruit of the vine. But German food isn't on my favorites list so I combine this with Cinco de Mayo and have Krautchos.

So, a little update on what's been keeping all of you up at night, my hip or rather the exchange of this one for something else, preferably a hip and not an elbow because I will have trouble finding a chair. OK, finally got in to see the surgeon, nice chap, mature and thoughtful with a nice tableside manner.

He gave me the option of the replacement or juicing. Not that kind, the illegal kind, the steroid stuff. I opted for that because that not only can buy me some time but if it works, I can keep doing this every 3 months as long as it works and die with my own hip, not the Terminator's. The downside is if it doesn't, I have to wait at least 3 months to have the surgery and get a new one for Christmas but can't unwrap it.

So I got the injection and he brought in his PA who had not seen this particular one before and will be giving them in her role as "almost a doctor". And she is hot and I thought about explaining my tushy is not in it's best shape since I have been able to work out with my back flaring up and then this hip thing and I plan to return to form with a firm tushy, so just give me some time. And then I thought 'I am an old guy with a bad back and hip, does it really matter'?

I've considered writing a book about growing old but think I might die before I finish it.

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that Coach. I hope the juice helps and you keep your regular hip. As for the tushy, a friend lives in Brazil and I'm guessing implants are cheap down there. Let's just say Dolly Parton's front is holding court above her new husband's legs in the back. Just be conservative and don't ask for the DDDs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad to hear that Coach. I hope the juice helps and you keep your regular hip. As for the tushy, a friend lives in Brazil and I'm guessing implants are cheap down there. Let's just say Dolly Parton's front is holding court above her new husband's legs in the back. Just be conservative and don't ask for the DDDs.
They've got people dying from those, there was a story about it last week. And while I don't wish ill will on anyone, somebody having a tushy implant doesn't get a lot of sympathy from me. People need to worry more about what's on the inside than the damned wrapper. She was so shallow, they had to build her butt up. My, my.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and my little liebchens. I am out ahead of the crowd on Octoberfest, which, oddly, takes place in September. I am of German extraction and this time of year always makes me think of beer. The other 11 months it's the hard stuff and fruit of the vine. But German food isn't on my favorites list so I combine this with Cinco de Mayo and have Krautchos.

So, a little update on what's been keeping all of you up at night, my hip or rather the exchange of this one for something else, preferably a hip and not an elbow because I will have trouble finding a chair. OK, finally got in to see the surgeon, nice chap, mature and thoughtful with a nice tableside manner.

He gave me the option of the replacement or juicing. Not that kind, the illegal kind, the steroid stuff. I opted for that because that not only can buy me some time but if it works, I can keep doing this every 3 months as long as it works and die with my own hip, not the Terminator's. The downside is if it doesn't, I have to wait at least 3 months to have the surgery and get a new one for Christmas but can't unwrap it.

So I got the injection and he brought in his PA who had not seen this particular one before and will be giving them in her role as "almost a doctor". And she is hot and I thought about explaining my tushy is not in it's best shape since I have been able to work out with my back flaring up and then this hip thing and I plan to return to form with a firm tushy, so just give me some time. And then I thought 'I am an old guy with a bad back and hip, does it really matter'?

I've considered writing a book about growing old but think I might die before I finish it.

This post wasn't it???

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good afternoon/evening pops, friends, ladies and gents. To my real fans. Because I could sure use a ******* fan or 2.

*Mods* -
1). - When we type a cuss word and it comes through as: *****, is that OK?
2). - Can you see what we origonally typed before it censored it?

Always wondered.

Forgive me, it's Congo/Zimbabwe balls hot and I just got back from a big ole barn fire. The old-school barns too. They burn for days and I may need an IV.
Thinking a nice G&T bag or 2?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon/evening pops, friends, ladies and gents. To my real fans. Because I could sure use a ******* fan or 2.

*Mods* -
1). - When we type a cuss word and it comes through as: *****, is that OK?
2). - Can you see what we origonally typed before it censored it?

Always wondered.

Forgive me, it's Congo/Zimbabwe balls hot and I just got back from a big ole barn fire. The old-school barns too. They burn for days and I may need an IV.
Thinking a nice G&T bag or 2?
I don't remember who, but one of the mods once suggested typing the word and allowing the censor to take care of it, rather than disguise it.

Hope you're not too dehydrated, brother! Pickle juice and Gatorade.....mixed!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't remember who, but one of the mods once suggested typing the word and allowing the censor to take care of it, rather than disguise it.

I thought the same. That's actually a perfect solution to peeps tossing cuss words mixed with censorship. And I hate censorship, but you HAVE to have it here.
But you get to post like you want, typing the cuss word. So in a way, you're cussing. But then it gets corrected. Perfect. I'm about 90-93% certain I know what the posters' **** meant, lol.

I'm good man, been chugging water. Well, we are forced to, plus we have to report to "rehab." That's to prevent the silly smoke-eaters from passing out 45 minutes in!

I can't complain too much, I dropped some weight, sweat out the toxins and the combo has helped my back out nearly dramatically.

Hope you're well brother.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought the same. That's actually a perfect solution to peeps tossing cuss words mixed with censorship. And I hate censorship, but you HAVE to have it here.
But you get to post like you want, typing the cuss word. So in a way, you're cussing. But then it gets corrected. Perfect. I'm about 90-93% certain I know what the posters' **** meant, lol.

I'm good man, been chugging water. Well, we are forced to, plus we have to report to "rehab." That's to prevent the silly smoke-eaters from passing out 45 minutes in!

I can't complain too much, I dropped some weight, sweat out the toxins and the combo has helped my back out nearly dramatically.

Hope you're well brother.
Just saw the chiropractor today, and he's hoping to see a 30% - 50% improvement by next Friday. First adjustment helped a little bit, so hopefully he gets his wish.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I believe that was our ******* host that suggested that because Masking is a fowl. I didn't misspell that, that is his name and he lives on the next street and is quite adept at crowcussing. Every morning he crows "grab your cocks and hit the floor and slide your ***** out the door, don't ask what cock will do because any cock will doodle do, hen pecked is a ridiculous phrase because Henny Penny gets nothing but praise". It's a long alarm clock but effective.