FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I played 9 holes of golf yesterday. Figured i would ease back into it after the episode with my back last week. It held up well. We had a pretty good rain shower at 3 :30 this morning. Have a good day, Y'all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What, you think the censor doesn't like roosters?
Dunno but the filter here is a little weird. I planned on that picking up, as we were advised coming in, and replacing with the *'s and not doing that myself. I assumed that was on the list as it was on the old site.

I apologize for getting carried away and buzzing a little too much, I may need a breathalyzer installed on this computer. I was celebrating a little too much that I may have avoided the hip replacement as the injection began to work and got carried away. It's been heavy on my mind and I let my mind have a little too much freedom.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all those looking forward to the beginning of the real season tonight. I like this Thursday night kick off to the season and we'll get our first real look at what stands in our way to the East title against one of the more potent offenses in the league.

Getting a matchup between 2 of the Sweet 6 NFC teams to kick it off is a great way to start the season. Enjoy and Go Falcons.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to visit with all the good folks in this thread.

How are all of you doing today? Leon, good news on the back my friend!

It's Thursday and looks like we are headed towards another great weekend. I hope to enjoy some good Football this weekend. I hope that is the case because last week was horrendous!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, Endeavor To Persevere!

Be well everybody!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dunno but the filter here is a little weird. I planned on that picking up, as we were advised coming in, and replacing with the *'s and not doing that myself. I assumed that was on the list as it was on the old site.

I apologize for getting carried away and buzzing a little too much, I may need a breathalyzer installed on this computer. I was celebrating a little too much that I may have avoided the hip replacement as the injection began to work and got carried away. It's been heavy on my mind and I let my mind have a little too much freedom.
Well I really hope you can get away without the surgery. One of my coworkers had his done a few years ago, and it's fine. But he has a friend who had to get his done again, because it loosened up, and for some reason the incision had to be much bigger than the original.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Good news about your golf game, Leon. Today was another day where morning was just too danged early to deal with. I came, I saw, I griped, I grumbled, I sent myself back to bed.

So that's what happened. I couldn't understand why you were testing the cuss codes. I think we're all happy to hear you might be able to avoid hip surgery. A happy Coach is a happy Coach.

Have a good evening everyone.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops! Dang Egals are always so lucky!
giphy.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pals. TGIF! I didn't watch most of the game last night but looking at the final score makes me believe that Philthy defense is pretty dang good again. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
You missed nothing but an embarrassing start to this season. That was a horrible product and deserved the continuing decline of the ratings of the NFL.

Leon, it wasn't the defense but two putrid offenses and anyone wants to rail on the Cowboys' play calling needs to take a long look at that RZ offense of the mighty Falcons.

I was disgusted and turned it off right after the half started and more mentions were made during this game of the playoff game last season than about this game because it was so bad. If this is how the refs are going to control the games from here on out, I am out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and fellow disappointed fans after that "showcase" last evening of the uselessness of pretend games. Or was that just an extension of the pretend season, I couldn't tell.

Anyway, get ready for some football tomorrow and Sunday because it can't get much worse than that debacle.

Happy Friday to all y'all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Good news about your golf game, Leon. Today was another day where morning was just too danged early to deal with. I came, I saw, I griped, I grumbled, I sent myself back to bed.

So that's what happened. I couldn't understand why you were testing the cuss codes. I think we're all happy to hear you might be able to avoid hip surgery. A happy Coach is a happy Coach.

Have a good evening everyone.
LMAO at the bold.

Yeah and when I read it yesterday morning I requested that it be deleted and was sent an Alert that it was but it's still there. Leaving me to conclude that I had more than one worthy of deletion and have not lost my touch. When my time comes, I may not just pass away, I may be deleted.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in before they start their 5 O'Clock Friday.

As for me, well, this day has been busy from the jump. I think Merle said it best:

"I'm rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell!"

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great and a safe weekend. Ya'll tell me what you plan on eating this weekend. I like hearing about good food because if gives me ideas!

Everybody, have a great weekend!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. It's Friday and supposed to rain for the next five days. That's a five day doctor's excuse to get out of yard work. Thank you Mother Nature!!!!! I hope those bushes have expended their growth spurts for the year. Have a good one everyone, be safe, Go Cowboys!, live long, Go Cowboys!, prosper. Go Cowboys! and no deleting Coach, Go Cowboys!. One more for good luck... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in before they start their 5 O'Clock Friday.

As for me, well, this day has been busy from the jump. I think Merle said it best:

"I'm rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell!"

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great and a safe weekend. Ya'll tell me what you plan on eating this weekend. I like hearing about good food because if gives me ideas!

Everybody, have a great weekend!
Hey brother, just wear layers and you'll be fine!