FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to visit today.

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Spent some time with the kids and a lot of time with the Wife, which is good because we've had a lot of travel over the last month. Good to be with the Wife.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, enjoy the last day of the long weekend, everybody, be of good cheer!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to visit today.

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Spent some time with the kids and a lot of time with the Wife, which is good because we've had a lot of travel over the last month. Good to be with the Wife.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, enjoy the last day of the long weekend, everybody, be of good cheer!
Did you capitalize "the Wife" on your own or does she read your posts?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Happy Monday off! I'm not sure what this day will bring since it's raining hard here, but hope everyone enjoys it.
Same here but you know what they say "the farmers need it". Now, if I only knew one, I could call him and congratulate him. Raining here too, gonna put a crimp in my hang gliding. Guess I'll just watch some movies and nap.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops & Zoners!
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. Most of the rain yesterday passed just north of us. It was pouring in the Fort Worth/Benbrook areas when we were there, but 35 miles south where we live the roads were dry. We bought a new recliner sofa, which was our mission, and had lunch at Cracker Barrel. Have a great day, everybody.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in today.

Went out and bought a new Car Seat and High Chair yesterday. Boy has outgrown the old ones so needed to get that done. All in all, was a good day.

I hope you all enjoyed the same.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, short week so might as well get cracking.

Everyone, have a great day!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and all you swingin' guys and groovy chicks!!
I don't know how to feel about today. It's Monday, but I'm off tomorrow to see a chiropractor because my back is majorly ****ed.
Oh well, happy whatever today is to you!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and seekers of the truth. It's supposed to rain here for about a week so it's that usual can't get enough/get too much but it looks like the Gulf Coast is going to catch their first hurricane today with a lot of rain to that area and then all of LA and into AR. Y'all stay safe now, ya heah?

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I had something I was going to do today and forgot what it was. I hope it gets done tomorrow. I'll tell y'all all about it when I figure it out.