FEATURED Morning Pops!

kskboys

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and a fine college game day to all y'all. My day started off really well as College Gameday, my only pregame show left, had as their celebrity guest picker a very late teen or early 20's Wish Kid named Owen who's wish was to be that celebrity picker. To top that off, the Aggie crowd chanted his name "Owen, Owen, Owen" as the show ended. I just can't get enough feel good moments shown to me and wish they'd find many more. We get enough negative fed to us, we need much more of the feel good. I know I do.
Nobody robbed a liquor store in the lower part of town

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops, and a special good morning to you, Xelda! I hope you got back to sleep, and I hope you don't start thinking there's a significance to the number 157. Mostly, I hope you're feeling well today, and that each day just gets better!

Yet another family get together today, for which I was asked to make chili. It's amazing that I'm not sick of chili.
Thank you Runny. I went back to bed around 7 and got up around noon. I feel weird but that's not unusual these days. I'm with Coach on the chili issue. It's too danged hot for the stuff. Chili is a winter ritual food for long nights and good TV viewing. If you aren't sick of it yet, then it must be really good. You might even share your recipe with the good people of the forums.

kskboys

Reaction score
Thank you Runny. I went back to bed around 7 and got up around noon. I feel weird but that's not unusual these days. I'm with Coach on the chili issue. It's too danged hot for the stuff. Chili is a winter ritual food for long nights and good TV viewing. If you aren't sick of it yet, then it must be really good. You might even share your recipe with the good people of the forums.
Girl, look what you've done to me

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's amazing your family isn't but you are up there in New England, the realm of weird chili. And we might also assume from your previous posts and lack of participation in the what's on the menu thread that that ii the only thing your family trusts you with. "Hey Runny, we've got everything covered but chili or water, take your pick, snookems".
Actually, I prefer not to make anything, because I don't like cooking, but my brother's girlfriend will use any excuse to get me to make my chili.
I made Hawaiian chicken once, and it was good, but they want chili.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's simple. Go to Hooters, get chili, come home, transfer to different pot and take credit.

Xelda

Reaction score
They pick the teams that are going to win the game and keep a running score all season. They haven't had Booger on as a celebrity picker for good reason.
Sorry Coach, my brain hasn't kicked in yet. I don't do coffee so the process is similar to people running on Baywatch. Picking teams makes sense. Owen,, Owen, Owen!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only gonna be 70° today, so it's on!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You Texans wouldn't like it. Kidney beans.
Mais non, mon frere, I put those in mine sometimes when I am beaning. I like my chili mac with red kidney beans.

I am not a Texas chili purist, I make my Mom's chili. I've had what some call Texas chili and I'll pass. Tastes like someone just spilled cumin and chili powder in beef stew and forget the carrots and potatoes.

But, it is not chili season here yet. And cooking chili out of season in the south can get you deported to Maine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mais non, mon frere, I put those in mine sometimes when I am beaning. I like my chili mac with red kidney beans.

I am not a Texas chili purist, I make my Mom's chili. I've had what some call Texas chili and I'll pass. Tastes like someone just spilled cumin and chili powder in beef stew and forget the carrots and potatoes.

But, it is not chili season here yet. And cooking chili out of season in the south can get you deported to Maine.
Come on up for the game tomorrow, and I'll share my chili with you....maybe even a boneless Buffalo wing or two.