FEATURED Morning Pops!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good morning mother****ers! It's finally cooler up here in the nose bleed North East. I'm enjoying it.
I hope everyone is having a much better 2018 than I.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning mother****ers! It's finally cooler up here in the nose bleed North East. I'm enjoying it.
I hope everyone is having a much better 2018 than I.
Good morning Pops and friends. Hey Street! We've missed you. 2018 hasn't been good yet but we've still got 2 1/2 months left for it to make aments. I sincerely hope things get better for you.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who decide to stop by.

Weekend is upon us and that's a great thing.

Another weekend of Football, I think I will take my Wife to Red Lobster today. There are certainly better restaurants but I love Never Ending Shrimp so yeah.

Sounds like the Wife wants to smoke some meet for Saturday so I figure maybe Apple Wood.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, have an excellent weekend. Remember, it is what you make it so make it fun.

Everybody, be safe and have fun this weekend!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. Hey Street! We've missed you. 2018 hasn't been good yet but we've still got 2 1/2 months left for it to make amends. I sincerely hope things get better for you.
Forgive me! I changed words out and didn't catch my error. I got a call last night from concerned family about my water quality with some brain eating amoeba running loose. I have a solid excuse for my screw ups now!. However, the people that write for the water department should be flogged for using the word "currant" instead "current". I think proof reading has become a forgotten art.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forgive me! I changed words out and didn't catch my error. I got a call last night from concerned family about my water quality with some brain eating amoeba running loose. I have a solid excuse for my screw ups now!. However, the people that write for the water department should be flogged for using the word "currant" instead "current". I think proof reading has become a forgotten art.
Maybe they have currants in the water? They are tasty little scamps.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! We have a whole week of rain in the forecast. High temps will range from 64 today down to 49 later in the week. I played 9 holes of golf yesterday even though I'm still coughing. I just couldn't endure the golf withdrawls any longer. Have a great weekend!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and you wild weekenders. My Hogs get tom showcase that shimmering defense today. It shimmers because you're not sure it's there.

They will be doing their part to help 2 of the Ole Miss get picked in the 1st round. I am confident they will aid in the future of both these young men.

OK, so here's something stupid. They've scheduled the two best games of the day against each other when the complaint from the PAC 12 has been getting shifted to night games. WA v OR and GA v LSU should have been staggered and WIS v MI could have gone at 5 or 6 p.

For this of you interested in whom the Cowboys might trade up to get at QB, this will be a showcase game for Herbert against a tough Huskie D.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and the usual suspects! Happy Saturday to everyone!!

Hey CC, the vampires in Twilight shimmered too.......That means whatever you want it to.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey Pops, it's SATURDAY! This is one of the best days the Lord has made. Take time to see the greatness that He put inside each of you and love yourself as the gift to the world you were meant to be. Even though we don't have flying cars, I'm glad to live in an age of technology, malls, highways, interwebs with friends and the Dallas Cowboys.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and morning everyone else who visits.

I've realized that Sundays are the week's Autumn. It feels pretty good, but it's hard to really enjoy it, because you know Winter is just around the corner.............or maybe that's just me.

Whatever. Happy Sunday everyone!