FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. Tuesday isn't Rue sday this week cause the Cowboys won and the Giants moved themselves one spot lower in the draft potentially. Have a great day, folks.

Hope you had a good birthday, Jobbs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and apparently, Happy Birthday wishes are in order for @jobberone ! (Thanks for the tip, @Xelda!)

9 days until Thanksgiving and I'm getting a little excited. I usually don't get excited about TDay, but my sister's picking up a premade dinner from the supermarket, which means I don't have to pretend to enjoy my mother's cooking.

A good Tuesday to all!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, and apparently, Happy Birthday wishes are in order for @jobberone ! (Thanks for the tip, @Xelda!)

9 days until Thanksgiving and I'm getting a little excited. I usually don't get excited about TDay, but my sister's picking up a premade dinner from the supermarket, which means I don't have to pretend to enjoy my mother's cooking.

A good Tuesday to all!
I don't get excited about TDay because I am not thankful for that food. Didn't like it as a kid and never have except when I started frying turkeys in 1985 and the best part of that was the gumbo that weekend.

It's always been one of my favorite football weekends with 3 on TDay and good games on FR, SA and SU. The lights will be up over the fountain that night and all of the palms down the boulevard wrapped, it really is a special place around Christmas and my patio backing up to the roundabout with the fountain with the 40' lighted tree over it is really nice.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in and visit the Pops thread today.

Hauʻoli Lā Hānau Jobs
Jobs!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, as Thanks Giving draws near, I hope all of you are planning to have a great Holiday with friends and/or family. You are all great people!

Everybody, please have a great Tuesday!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I hope everyone has a good day.

I'm sorry we missed your birthday Coach. You must have the settings to where the forum won't post your birthday because you know I would have jumped on that birthday train and rode it off into the sunset. I'm certain the PJG would have joined in on the fun and tormented you all day. You would still be finding birthday greetings months later in all the new member's threads. Please accept a belated birthday wish from all of us. :):):):cool:;):D:):rolleyes:o_O:eek::):oops::):):)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends. I hope everyone has a good day.

I'm sorry we missed your birthday Coach. You must have the settings to where the forum won't post your birthday because you know I would have jumped on that birthday train and rode it off into the sunset. I'm certain the PJG would have joined in on the fun and tormented you all day. You would still be finding birthday greetings months later in all the new member's threads. Please accept a belated birthday wish from all of us. :):):):cool:;):D:):rolleyes:o_O:eek::):oops::):):)
Thank you, my dear, but after reading this, I might have been better off. I could just imagine it. Some wanting my address to send birthday scrolls, others sending me directions for mooning in Depends and others wanting the right ratio of gin in Geritoltinis.

Xelda

Reaction score
I didn't hear you right. You want us to send you pictures of us mooning in Depends? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Geritolinis? Thank you, I'd forgotten to take my vitamins.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys Fans. Happy hump day. We have a tee time today but it is 25 degrees right now. I say no mas at about 45 degrees. Have a great day, everyone.