FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops, friends and HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the comments about the picture, but I copied and pasted from one of the other posters that runs into better images than I do. Juggernaut I believe, but I might be wrong.
Morning Pops, everyone else. Seeing that defense in the first half almost brought tears to my eyes. I remembered what is felt like to be a Cowboys fan again
I'm happily shocked. When our defense took the field, I knew they'd be like ants on a donut, but I didn't expect it to last. Gregory running into the kicker was more tripping over a player and falling into the kicker. The poor positioning call should have been avoided and as the announcers said, they've seen worse not get called. It had the feel of us against the Saints and referees at times.

Everyone be safe and have a great victory Friday!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and stay safe. And I agree with the above comments on the defense. It was the most dominant defensive performance I've seen from a Cowboys team in years. And against the statistically best offense in the league too. Wow!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone. It's just going to be a relaxing day for me watching football. At least that's the plan until my wife wakes up.
biggrin.gif
Have a great day, Y'all.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone. It's just going to be a relaxing day for me watching football. At least that's the plan until my wife wakes up.
biggrin.gif
Have a great day, Y'all.
Morning Pops and everyone... Thankful the Cowboys aren't playing today since I was called in to work (which is odd for a Sunday since I work in an office...) Boss brings the dog in on the weekends so at least I'll have good company :). Looove dogs! Hope everyone gets to veg and chillax today.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and all you folks that went to church this morning for me. Love me some substitutes and in your honor, I may have to have some fried chicken since I missed the pot luck. I never get invited because I take that literally and it makes the bingo ladies nervous.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and friends and neighbors. I'm glad I caught my spelling error; I typed Poops instead of Pops. I could have inserted a couple of words and made it read "Morning Pops and Poops". Naw. I love you all too much for that. Have a great Monday and take advantage of the opportunities that will present themselves this week.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to check stuff out.

Been cold and wet here the last few days but looks like it might be a nice day today. Wife and girls got back from California on Sat. so that's good!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, hope you are all off to a great start this week.

Everybody, have a great Monday and a great work week!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and friends and neighbors. I'm glad I caught my spelling error; I typed Poops instead of Pops. I could have inserted a couple of words and made it read "Morning Pops and Poops". Naw. I love you all too much for that. Have a great Monday and take advantage of the opportunities that will present themselves this week.
I thought you were channeling Katherine Hepburn and was waiting for "CC, you old poop".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Monday morning Pops and those that endeavor to improve the economy by showing up for work. 3 weeks from today, you should get that Monday off. I've got it pretty good today, no doctors' appts or tests and an East battle on MNF tonight.

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. I spent some time last week organizing my Craftsman tool chest. I had ordered clear containers to hold all the loose pieces like nails, screws, hooks and stuff. Today I needed two of those items, but could only find one. Some organization! It's all neat and pretty, but I still can't find stuff. I had put one of my Cowboy Stars on the bottom (largest) drawer that was starting to peel on my car. (I have back up Stars.) Another is on the fridge in the garage to protect it from evil Packer and Saints fans.

Have a good day everyone and never forget organization is over rated..

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone... Just got home from a very long day at work and the game is on. I was wondering on my way home about this division and what would happen if this game tonight ended up in a tie... I'm not even going to try to do the math. Honestly, that's too much to ask for a Monday, but has anybody else wondered 'what if...'?

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone... Just got home from a very long day at work and the game is on. I was wondering on my way home about this division and what would happen if this game tonight ended up in a tie... I'm not even going to try to do the math. Honestly, that's too much to ask for a Monday, but has anybody else wondered 'what if...'?

Evening Pops and all..

I think it’s still a little early to do the math. Only way I would root for any of these 2 is if it was the last game and would directly put us in the playoffs lol.

A tie would probably be best for us. Heck let’s just win out and take the division :flagwave:

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and all..

I think it’s still a little early to do the math. Only way I would root for any of these 2 is if it was the last game and would directly put us in the playoffs lol.

A tie would probably be best for us. Heck let’s just win out and take the division :flagwave:

Clearly I have too much time on my hands if I'm thinking about such things:rolleyes:... I'm in your school of thought with that 'winning out' concept... :thumbup: