FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check things out.

Pear Harbor Day today and also Friday! Think I'll have a spam sandwatch for Breakfast today, in celebration of all of those WWII vets.

They used to have a ceremony out on Ford Island every Pearl Harbor day, I imagine they still do that but heck, I don't know. I hope they still do.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, hope all of you are set for a great weekend.

Everybody, welcome to Friday!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and two handed typists!

Got my torn rotator cuff surgery yesterday, after 13 years of hoping it would heal. Now I'm wearing the biggest sling I've ever seen. Still waiting for the nerve blocker to wear off fully, so I know if I need to take the Percoset and 800 mg ibuprofen. So glad I thought to buy a reclining sofa to sleep in!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Got my torn rotator cuff surgery yesterday, after 13 years of hoping it would heal. Now I'm wearing the biggest sling I've ever seen. Still waiting for the nerve blocker to wear off fully, so I know if I need to take the Percoset and 800 mg ibuprofen. So glad I thought to buy a reclining sofa to sleep in!

Hey RWB, good for you. Rehab sucks but it's worth it in the long run. You know that.

Go easy on those Percosets Brother!

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Soooo... you're not in the lineup for Sunday's game as I'm presuming it affects your throwing arm... Happy Healing.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends.

Glad the surgery is behind you. Rest that repaired shoulder because we're probably going to need you for our play off run.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey podnah, hope that gets you the relief and don't feel bad, you're still a better typist than I am with one...…….foot.

Did they give you one of those ice bucket contraptions than circulates ice water?

I am with you on the meds, I am goofy enough. You start typing in tongues, we'll chalk that up to the meds. Same goes if you no make poopy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey podnah, hope that gets you the relief and don't feel bad, you're still a better typist than I am with one...…….foot.

Did they give you one of those ice bucket contraptions than circulates ice water?

I am with you on the meds, I am goofy enough. You start typing in tongues, we'll chalk that up to the meds. Same goes if you no make poopy.
No ice bucket. Just a giant sling. Thanks!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Get well soon amigo. We’ll put you on IR so no other team claims you.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Welcome to the Weekend! We are going to Palestine, TX today which is about a 2 1/5-hour drive from our home. Taking the grandkids, and us kids at heart to ride on the Polar Express. It's an old steam engine and 30's era rail cars to the "North Pole". Should be fun if my back survices the drive. I hope the rest of you have a good time too.

Runny, I hope your rehab goes well and you have full range of motion afterwards.

ABQ, Spam is still really popular in Hawaii. It's on the resturant menus all over the islands and even in some fast food chains. I believe the McDonald's there serve it.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and all who decide to check in here today. That was a nailbiter yesterday... I could use a few more runaway games m'self, but Will definitely take the WIN. On the road this morning for some follow up medical stuff... one more next week. Praying for good news on both. You all have a great WONday:)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. What a great Monday it is. I think I've recovered from the heart attack I had durning the game last night. Now I'm in a state of happiness. One more victory officially clinches the division I believe. Have a great day everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and check out the thread.

Shopping time is counting down. Hope everybody is ready to go there.

Great game last night, can't really ask for more then that IMO.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, I hope all of you are off to a great start this week. Get it done and lets get to the end of the week.

Everybody, have a great week!