Runwildboys
Confused about stuff
- Messages
- 56,954
- Reaction score
- 106,239
Glad the doc was happy with the surgery! Now you can put mirrors on your shoes because you want to, instead of needing to!Afternoon, Pops and pen pals. I'm back home from Abilene and the doc said the surgery went well. I have a follow up tomorrow in Willow Park to get the eye patch taken off and inspect the eye. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. At least this time he said I could keep my head upright instead of having to look straight down at the floor for a few days. I hope you all had a good morning.

Let's go! Leon, good to hear the news on that eye. Hoping you, Coach and Runny come off IR soon and that everyone heals up good and proper. Busy day (including bloodwork... my life seems to revolve around people jabbing me with needles!) Should be home from church in time for kickoff. Snow overnight last night and today so I guess I get home when I get home. You all have a blessed day. GO 'BOYS!!!
