FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and visit today.

How is everybody doing this week? The Little guy is here this morning and we are watching Sing. He is fighting sleep so not sure what kind of day it's going to be yet.

It's almost 30 degrees already so I think it's going to be a nice day today. Might hit 60, don't know. For sure mid 50s. I love it when it's cool but not cold. Sky is so clear, you can see for miles this morning. Sky is so blue today. I can see Sandia Peak from where I am right now, clear as day. I can see the antenna on the top of the Crest from where I am now and that's better then 50 miles distance.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, I hope you are all doing well today.

Everybody, have a great day!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Man, G, you guys have had one to remember. Hopefully, spring is on the way for youse guys in the Northeast and the folks with no accents in the Midwest.
Morning Pops and everyone. I'd sure love to be able to get out and walk or jog along the river when I get home, but looking at the forecast it might be a bit. This has been a looong winter for sure.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone. I'd sure love to be able to get out and walk or jog along the river when I get home, but looking at the forecast it might be a bit. This has been a looong winter for sure.
My mom tells the story often of when we were kids. Her and my father would sit at the kitchen window and bet how long I would it would be before I threw in the towel and came inside. It was often dark.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My mom tells the story often of when we were kids. Her and my father would sit at the kitchen window and bet how long I would it would be before I threw in the towel and came inside. It was often dark.
My parents used to do kind of the same thing only they would discuss when they actually had to unlock the door and let me back in. They got a guard dog while I was at school and let it sniff my clothes.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops (evening, depending on what coast you're on...) Hope this finds everyone well.

Trip is almost done. I find the inevitable end to be bittersweet knowing I'll be leaving a part of me behind, but returning to familiar surroundings. My baby girl turns 28 February 27th. Tough pill to swallow as I'm forced to face not only the realization that she's another year older, but also that I'm facing another gap of time in my grand's and everyone's lives that I'll be absent and missing out on so much. Honestly, it's depressing. There's so much going on and so much upside down for them right now that there's a strong pull for me to be there, if only to be able to keep an eye on this building tension-filled situation. But I can't.

Plans being what they are I should be back at my desk on Friday morning and trying to regain some sense of normalcy. So goes life.

Hoping for on-time flights Thursday and decent weather for flying. I've had my fill of turbulence this trip (both on land and in the air) and I'm ready to be greeted by my own bed, empty apartment and empty refrigerator... too quiet.

Have a good rest of your Tuesday and a wonderful Wednesday.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I ordered my new gof clubs (Irons only} yesterday. I tried Calloway Flash, Ping G410, Cobra and Taylormade M6 each with a variety of different sharts. I got better and more consistent performance from the Taylormades with Adila Catalyst 40 shafts so that's what I ordered. I can't wait to get them in a week or so and take 'em out to the course. Have a great day, Y'all,
Morning Pops, Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and visit today.

How is everybody doing this week? The Little guy is here this morning and we are watching Sing. He is fighting sleep so not sure what kind of day it's going to be yet.

It's almost 30 degrees already so I think it's going to be a nice day today. Might hit 60, don't know. For sure mid 50s. I love it when it's cool but not cold. Sky is so clear, you can see for miles this morning. Sky is so blue today. I can see Sandia Peak from where I am right now, clear as day. I can see the antenna on the top of the Crest from where I am now and that's better then 50 miles distance.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, I hope you are all doing well today.

I know what you mean, ABQ. Some days can only be described as glorious. Enjoy it, my friend.,

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Zoners!

Come on, say it... It's hump day!

The weather forecast shows another big snow storm for this weekend (which, for us, means roaring fire place, comfort food, good bottle of wine and a bit of binge TV), so for fun, we are headed to Breckenridge for the day

As much as I loved skiing in my younger years, I enjoy inner tubing or sledding just as much today.

A little snow fun and a nice drive through the mountains - sounds like a plan.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, G, you guys have had one to remember. Hopefully, spring is on the way for youse guys in the Northeast and the folks with no accents in the Midwest.
Fortunately, it hasn't been too bad here in CT. I'm out of commission, leaving my 24 year old niece to do the driveway, and the snowblower breaks in a new and exciting way, every other time she uses it. (Not her fault, it's old and cheap.)This time, the wheels locked up, and I can't even figure out what's stopping them. The gears don't look like they're binding, but yet I can only turn the axle about 5 degrees in either direction. Hope we don't get any significant snow the rest of the season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sounds like you had a beautiful day!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops (evening, depending on what coast you're on...) Hope this finds everyone well.

Trip is almost done. I find the inevitable end to be bittersweet knowing I'll be leaving a part of me behind, but returning to familiar surroundings. My baby girl turns 28 February 27th. Tough pill to swallow as I'm forced to face not only the realization that she's another year older, but also that I'm facing another gap of time in my grand's and everyone's lives that I'll be absent and missing out on so much. Honestly, it's depressing. There's so much going on and so much upside down for them right now that there's a strong pull for me to be there, if only to be able to keep an eye on this building tension-filled situation. But I can't.

Plans being what they are I should be back at my desk on Friday morning and trying to regain some sense of normalcy. So goes life.

Hoping for on-time flights Thursday and decent weather for flying. I've had my fill of turbulence this trip (both on land and in the air) and I'm ready to be greeted by my own bed, empty apartment and empty refrigerator... too quiet.

Have a good rest of your Tuesday and a wonderful Wednesday.
Hey Gramma, try to think about the temper tantrums and various odors associated with the children. Maybe that'll help. ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I ordered my new gof clubs (Irons only} yesterday. I tried Calloway Flash, Ping G410, Cobra and Taylormade M6 each with a variety of different sharts. I got better and more consistent performance from the Taylormades with Adila Catalyst 40 shafts so that's what I ordered. I can't wait to get them in a week or so and take 'em out to the course. Have a great day, Y'all,

I know what you mean, ABQ. Some days can only be described as glorious. Enjoy it, my friend.,
I'm assuming you mean "shafts", otherwise it must've been a long day for the salesman!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops
IOqM3Pit.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and to those reading this. Those not reading this, have a crummy day.

Gramma, sounds like your visit had some twists to it and I hope those straighten out and it is frustrating when we can't fix problems and when it's our grown kids involved, it just hangs with us. Just reading between the lines but I have come to the conclusion that functional family is an oxymoron. Doesn't help but you are not alone.

You folks up there in the Netherlands and in CO, hunker down, this winter can't last much longer. Global warming is on the way.

And life could be worse, you could be Leon's sales guy having to show him a variety of sharts. I would have given up after just showing him one. Take this shart and shove it, I ain't working here no more.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and to those reading this. Those not reading this, have a crummy day.

Gramma, sounds like your visit had some twists to it and I hope those straighten out and it is frustrating when we can't fix problems and when it's our grown kids involved, it just hangs with us. Just reading between the lines but I have come to the conclusion that functional family is an oxymoron. Doesn't help but you are not alone.

You folks up there in the Netherlands and in CO, hunker down, this winter can't last much longer. Global warming in on the way.

And life could be worse, you could be Leon's sales guy having to show him a variety of sharts. I would have given up after just showing him one. Take this shart and shove it, I ain't working here no more.
Good thing Leon didn't write for Isaac Hayes.