FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who stop in to visit just a bit.

Leon, great news on the Clubs! Yeah, yesterday was beautiful. Damn shame I had to work because it would have been a great day to head out and just get lost for a few hours on the trails. Still, was a great day.

Jan, safe travels home. It might be nearing and end but the memories will always be there! As for the issues, your parents, my parents, all parents worry about those kinds of things. Good or bad, you gotta let them figure it out. It's how they grow and it's not always good but it's not always bad either. It's tough though, I know.

Colorado, it's almost over. Another month and we will be into spring. However, the snow is best this time of year for skiing, snowboarding, whatever. Might as well enjoy it!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, everybody have a great day!

Hump Day, after this it's on to Thursday and then the weekend! Be well everybody!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As strange as it may sound to some, I really enjoy the winter and snow. Spring and Summer are around the corner - meanwhile, I'll put on a few layers and go enjoy the winter.
A very short spring is around the corner here followed by a miserably long summer and I have to keep telling myself why I moved to South Central Texas all summer long.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. Before the rain started, I checked on my plum tree because one limb doesn't have any blooms on it except at the bass. Then I got a whiff of the blooms and thought about doing my rendition of "The hills are alive". The birds are chirping and celebrating the mid 60s and promise of spring. One sounded like a loud speaker was attached to it's beak. It was in tune, so I enjoyed it's verbosity.

Leon, golf seems far to complicated for folks with math allergies. Good luck golfing with your new weapons! I checked on this Spaghetti Factory since I've never seen one. I might try making some of the recipes since the closest ones are so far away I'd have to stop at McDonalds on the way just to get something to eat. It's interesting to hear about other places like that though since I get homesick turning off my street.

Have a safe trip, Gramma and soak up what's left of your time there.

I'm with Coach on the misery of our 11 months summer. We've got to get out and celebrate our two weeks of Spring when it shows up. Here's something for our northern Cowboy fans.
funny+dog+pictures+with+captions-1.jpg

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, and friends. I've got a busy day ahead with three appointments in three different locations, each one 50-60 miles apart. Hopefully I won't shart driving from one to the other. :laugh: I was reading a little bit about gene therapy yesterday and found an article about a trial going on in which they are having pretty good success in treating Wet AMD which is what I have in my left eye. The new therapy would only require an injection once per year instead of every 4 or 5 weeks. I hope it is approved soon. Enjoy your day, folks.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops, and friends. I've got a busy day ahead with three appointments in three different locations, each one 50-60 miles apart. Hopefully I won't shart driving from one to the other. :laugh: I was reading a little bit about gene therapy yesterday and found an article about a trial going on in which they are having pretty good success in treating Wet AMD which is what I have in my left eye. The new therapy would only require an injection once per year instead of every 4 or 5 weeks. I hope it is approved soon. Enjoy your day, folks.
Oh my gosh. The thought of an injection in my eye made me blink uncontrollably... Tearing up right now.

Well, here is hoping the treatment works.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish you the best of luck with the gene therapy treatments, Dix! Hopefully you get to try it out and show the world how successful it is!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoping for the best on that, my Mom had one wet one and a dry one that she constantly fretted over going wet. Every time she mentioned she was headed to get that shot, I winced involuntarily. I have a list of places I do not want a needle and it starts with my eyes and works down my body and I'll just leave the rest to your imagination.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and check things out.

Leon, I suppose it might not be prudent to offer up, "Here's Mud In Your Eye", so I will just wish you good luck on the Trial Therapy treatment!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan, hope everybody is in good steed today.

Everyone, it's Thursday and we are turning the corner towards the weekend. I hope everybody has a great rest of their day!

Be well everyone!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. TGIF. I got all my errands and appointments completed yesterday. Today is a golfing day if it is warm enough. I've got a couple of flower beds that need to be completely redone but it has been too dang cold. I'm passing up chances to play golf because of the cold so I'm definitely not going to do gardening. Right now they can remain weed gardens. All of Y'all have a great Friday.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan