FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, friends, cousin Leon and lady killer Coach. No tornadoes this past weekend! :dance:With all the rain, no yard work either! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave: It worked out quite well.

With @GrammaJan's quest to post pictures, we've learned about URL's and how to work them. Computering can be confusing Gramma. No one is really laughing at you. I believe we're all laughing at today's Coachisms.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, friends, cousin Leon and lady killer Coach. No tornadoes this past weekend! :dance:With all the rain, no yard work either! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave: It worked out quite well.

With @GrammaJan's quest to post pictures, we've learned about URL's and how to work them. Computering can be confusing Gramma. No one is really laughing at you. I believe we're all laughing at today's Coachisms.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.
It's all good. Gotta learn it somehow, and if that smarty pants grandson of mine doesn't know, I think I might finally have one up on him thanks to everyone here. I'm good with making fun of myself and laughing at my shortcomings. It's gotten me through a lot. Can't take ones self too seriously.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. The gas bubble is almost gone but vision is not back to normal yet. But at least I can read my computer screen. I have another follow up appt. on Thurs. and I'm optimistic that it is healing well. I haven't gone back in this thread to read; only this page, so I hope all of you are doing good and feeling great with the arrival of spring. Have a great day!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. The gas bubble is almost gone but vision is not back to normal yet. But at least I can read my computer screen. I have another follow up appt. on Thurs. and I'm optimistic that it is healing well. I haven't gone back in this thread to read; only this page, so I hope all of you are doing good and feeling great with the arrival of spring. Have a great day!
Morning Pops and everyone.

Good to hear from you Leon. Thursday will be here before you know it.

Everyone have a great day. (Now, back to the workout)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great to hear from you and look forward to a very positive report on Thursday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to everybody who might decide to stop in and check out this thread.

I hope everybody is doing well today. Leon, welcome news my friend! Won't be long now and you'll be good as new!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan,

Man, I gotta tell ya, hard to work today. The day is absolutely beautiful, I got spring fever pretty bad right now. LOL

Everybody, have a great day!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Good afternoon Pops and friends.

Welcome back Leon. Hoping for a good report.:thumbup:

We kept an eye on your vacation place. Shouldn’t be anything out of place :muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends.

Welcome back Leon. Hoping for a good report.:thumbup:

We kept an eye on your vacation place. Shouldn’t be anything out of place :muttley:
Tell the Mrs. that Ming Dynasty vase made an excellent cocktail shaker and if they'd listened to me and used the small ice cubes, it wouldn't have chipped. I don't know what to think. When we're getting into an all out break the place in an all out toga party, you always listen to the guy with the most experience.

And btw, those rubber sheets and XL bottle of massage oil in the linen closet, they're mine. I left them for my next visit as I hate to make up explanations to TSA.

And Leon, do you know how many bottle rockets can fit into your master toilet? We do.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Tell the Mrs. that Ming Dynasty vase made an excellent cocktail shaker and if they'd listened to me and used the small ice cubes, it wouldn't have chipped. I don't know what to think. When we're getting into an all out break the place in an all out toga party, you always listen to the guy with the most experience.

And btw, those rubber sheets and XL bottle of massage oil in the linen closet, they're mine. I left them for my next visit as I hate to make up explanations to TSA.

And Leon, do you know how many bottle rockets can fit into your master toilet? We do.
:laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, friends, cousin and resident trouble maker (You know who you are. Yes, I'm talking about you! Uh huh!). Here's hoping it's a good Tuesday for everyone. Spring fever is definitely in the air in the deep South. I can joyously announce my new neighbors moved in and are exceedingly entertaining. I may have a National Lampoon's Christmas situation going on. I've put forth quite a bit of effort on my flower bed recently. I think they are a five upper, not a one upper like most competitors. I have nice solar lights that light up the front of my house at night. This week, they put up colored, blinking lights across the front of the house and down the driveway to the street. I was cussing and digging some weeds earlier and they were peeking out at me. The internal conflict of 'should I challenge or let them win' is in process. I haven't decided yet because this is all outside where the bugs and heat are.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

LeonDixson

Reaction score

Don't remind me. My arse still hurts from the last time.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. We've had two really warm days and today looks to be a repeat at 92. The tax deadline is coming up soon for all of us procrastinators and "hate filers". Refunds are down for most people this year because they've been taking home more out of their checks all year. Better than giving an interest free loan to the government. For me, I'm just hoping to pay less additional tax than I normally do when I file.

On a happier note, some of the bulbs I planted before my surgery are already putting up sprouts. I''m envisioning a sea of colors coming soon. And weeds. Don't forget the weeds. Y'all have a great day.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Woke up to a very rainy Wednesday. We've had a few days of sunny upper-60's to mid-70's weather. I guess it's to be expected we'd be in the 40's with wind and rain eventually. Mother Nature is fickle like that... getting your hopes up and snatching 'em away. We'll be back to the 70's tomorrow, however there's a 'BUT' to the forecast they haven't yet disclosed in this morning's forecast.

Hope everyone has a great day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who decide to stop in and visit this thread today.

Busy day yesterday, had the boys so yeah, ran me ragged. How is everybody doing today?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan, whats the good word?

It's hump day folks so you know what that means? Means Baseball Nut from 31 Flavors this evening!

Everybody, have a great day today!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all y'all. Going to hit 95 today here with winds up to 30 and it's a bomb blizzard in the upper Midwest. Crazy stuff, that's like surfing on a glacier.

I put on my man shirt and went to Home Depot AND Lowe's this morning, cue Tim Allen's grunts, but was careful to stay outside and just get some hanging baskets for the patio and a rosemary plant. Usually I get the herbs going in pots to set up a herb buffet for the bugs and the drunks really like my Mojito mint. Found one of their karaoke machines in it last year.

But I got into Aerogardening just recently for herbs and it's pretty cool. Grows just enough for a single guy and I look really good standing next to it in overalls. The best thing about this is it can grow year round and there's no dirt to mess with. I know people that like to get their hands in dirt but I am not one of them. My wife used to love a day of gardening and transplanting and we'd sit out on the patio and she would ask "now don't you get some satisfaction at looking how good everything looks"? I would respond "none of it looked as good as you bending over gardening". My job was dirtbag man, I kept the bags of dirt coming, opened them and took the empties away as opposed to being just plain dirtbag when not engaged in gardening.

I was also cabana boy and bartender, in the afterglow of gardening, and usually had some new exotic libation to try out and was quite good at overcoming my gardening challenges with mixology. My wife liked to stay busy and that's one of the things I miss because I like to relax and watch busy people.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know, @CouchCoach, your post and, in particular, the reference to 95 F warms my heart.

While I am huddled in front of my fireplace watching today's blizzard blow through our area, you're having a rewarding man-day at Home Depot and Loews. Oh, how I envy you...

And, good afternoon Pops and other Zoner Friends