NBA Draft

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
all those teams would prefer young proven stars of course.
failing that picks have more value than older vets.
but not every team wants to follow philly into the 10 year down cycle hoping to hit home runs in the draft.

Never said so.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Won't matter. Cleve is still 2nd fiddle to GS next year with or without PG. So I don't see why he'd want to resign there when even Lebron is talking about possibly leaving (for Clipps or Lakers). Lakers don't need to make a trade for PG. Why would he want to come to a team that is gutted, he'd most likely won't resign if that's the case.

Where has LeBron talked possibly leaving for Clips or Lakers?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone listens to Bill Simmons podcast but his dad likes Ainge the trader not the drafter. Pretty funny listen.

Reaction score
Magic fan here, I think Magic will draft Dennis Smith but I do not want Payton traded though but the new general manager is looking to trade Payton, Bismack, and Vucevic

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just saw the group photo of the lottery guys. I gotta say this class has the most fun hair of a draft class in a long time

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i've been told Isaacs is the guy that's heinously underrated form pre-draft draftnik boards.
teams love him.
can't teach size.
He is a guy who's game can expand as he matures. Has real potential as a 2 way inside outside 4 who can stretch stretch a D with his shot, crash the boards and protect the rim.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LaVar Ball!! LMAO!

I love this dude. He doesn't give a ****. And he pisses everyone off!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So Lavar Ball is going to force the Lakers into drafting two crappy players so his sons can play together?