Nepotism is our biggest problem

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Not at all with this crying and non stop routine of just blame Jerry. The biggest threat to success for the Cowboys isn't personnel. Lawrence and Parsons, Martin, Smith, Smith, Lamb and Cooks, Aubrey, Bland, Gilmore, Ferguson, and Prescott. That at no place is weak.

Just call penalties correctly and Dallas is in the game with any body. All teams have 3-4 losses for some reason...take away advantages of cheating teams.
First dak is the weak link and that’s where that ends. Losers blame the refs. I love Jerry but he has failed to produce in 28 years and a lot of those years were years with losing records. Maybe you forgot the late 90’s until parcels came. How about Dave campo as head coach. Guess you loved that move by Jerry. 10 years of mediocre inconsistency under Garrett. That’s all on Jerry.

Adreme

Reaction score
The biggest problem is not being willing to dive into the FA pool or go for the big in season trade. That basically limits you to the draft and while the Cowboys are great at drafting that does not overcome just ignoring FA.

rambo2

Reaction score
The biggest problem is not being willing to dive into the FA pool or go for the big in season trade. That basically limits you to the draft and while the Cowboys are great at drafting that does not overcome just ignoring FA.
You need to count the players that they didn't draft like Gilmore, Cooks, Hankins, Hooker, Kearse, and so on. It comes down to the roster and they have a good one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You only look at the fact Jerry made no moves to sure up depth and improve glaring weaknesses. Diggs goes down. Jerry does nothing, LVE goes down. Jerry does nothing. Then how they wasted a pick on 5 ft nothing deuce when we needed a real rb who could push it in from the goal line. simply to make his papa proud and in servitude to jerry forever. Nepotism is so out of control even jerry himself thinks so much of himself a GM he refuses to hire a real GM. I mean is there any doubt if jerry did not own the team he would have went thru five GM’S by now. Now I love Jerry as an owner and he has changed the league forever but his nepotism his own and the cowboys worst enemy.
I mean you can argue nepotism with Stephen but you guys holding on to neptosim to knock Deuce is ridiculous. HE was a 6th round pick and everyone knew he was a productive player in college. He deserved to be drafted. Is it his fault that Pollard and Dowdle are better than he is?

Diggs went down and because of depth and a trade they made to get Gilmore they had Bland and Gilmore with Lewis at corner.....

LVE goes down and they bring up Bell.

This team has flaws but i'm not sure if LVE and Diggs getting hurt is proof of that. They had viable guys ready to come in.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All those teams that did those mid season trades are regretting them right now lol. Except maybe Seattle.

Adreme

Reaction score
You need to count the players that they didn't draft like Gilmore, Cooks, Hankins, Hooker, Kearse, and so on. It comes down to the roster and they have a good one.
Going bargain shopping is not the same as jumping into FA. That is an extension of the arrogance that plagues the front office where they believe they are smarter than everyone else and can turn the coal everyone else sees into diamonds. Sometimes you have to just get a diamond. When the Dolphins needed a WR they did not try to either bargain shop or trade for a cheap alternative, they trade for Hill and that changed their entire offense. The last time they made a trade like that was 5 years ago, for Cooper, and it worked for transforming the offense into a powerhouse. Those are the kinds of moves championship teams make. Building only through the draft does not work anymore. You can get a lot of your talent through it but you will lose to teams that are using all tools available.

Adreme

Reaction score
All those teams that did those mid season trades are regretting them right now lol. Except maybe Seattle.
SF is probably pretty happy with their midseason trade. Young has not jumped off the stat sheet but their pass rush, which was struggling before hand, has been much better since that trade. The Eagles are probably happy with their trade and their only regret might be that they didnt try to go for an offensive weapon as well or go heavier into the defense. The Cowboys are probably the best drafting team in the NFC but they bargain shop everywhere else and its why these other teams pull ahead of them. Yes these teams are creating a window that will not last, see the Rams and Buccs, but you are not going to beat teams going for it by trying to just always be good.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
SF is probably pretty happy with their midseason trade. Young has not jumped off the stat sheet but their pass rush, which was struggling before hand, has been much better since that trade. The Eagles are probably happy with their trade and their only regret might be that they didnt try to go for an offensive weapon as well or go heavier into the defense. The Cowboys are probably the best drafting team in the NFC but they bargain shop everywhere else and its why these other teams pull ahead of them. Yes these teams are creating a window that will not last, see the Rams and Buccs, but you are not going to beat teams going for it by trying to just always be good.
Byard has SUCKED since coming to the Eagles. He was brought there to fix secondary issues and they can't. Chase Young is playing around 49% of the snap counts. In comparison Clelin Ferrell is playing 41%....and he's a rental. That trade is a fail.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I mean you can argue nepotism with Stephen but you guys holding on to neptosim to knock Deuce is ridiculous. HE was a 6th round pick and everyone knew he was a productive player in college. He deserved to be drafted. Is it his fault that Pollard and Dowdle are better than he is?

Diggs went down and because of depth and a trade they made to get Gilmore they had Bland and Gilmore with Lewis at corner.....

LVE goes down and they bring up Bell.

This team has flaws but i'm not sure if LVE and Diggs getting hurt is proof of that. They had viable guys ready to come in.
First deuce did not deserve to be drafted. The nfl is a meritocracy. If somebody else wanted to waste a pick that’s fine. Second bell is not a line backer he is an under sized safety playing as an even more under sized line backer. But go ahead keep telling yourself practice squad level players are adequate replacements for all pro players

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
First deuce did not deserve to be drafted. The nfl is a meritocracy. If somebody else wanted to waste a pick that’s fine. Second bell is not a line backer he is an under sized safety playing as an even more under sized line backer. But go ahead keep telling yourself practice squad level players are adequate replacements for all pro players
Bell and Bland are "practice squad level players"? You have no idea what you're talking about. Deuce was one of the best backs in college last year and the only reason he didn't get drafted earlier was because of his size. That's it. And how the hell is Bell a undersized safety at 6'3 215? You guys say anything lol.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Going bargain shopping is not the same as jumping into FA. That is an extension of the arrogance that plagues the front office where they believe they are smarter than everyone else and can turn the coal everyone else sees into diamonds. Sometimes you have to just get a diamond. When the Dolphins needed a WR they did not try to either bargain shop or trade for a cheap alternative, they trade for Hill and that changed their entire offense. The last time they made a trade like that was 5 years ago, for Cooper, and it worked for transforming the offense into a powerhouse. Those are the kinds of moves championship teams make. Building only through the draft does not work anymore. You can get a lot of your talent through it but you will lose to teams that are using all tools available.
You can also add to that Jerry over paying for players he has drafted cuz in his mind I’d you pay dak 40 million a year that makes him the same level as other 40. million dollar qb’s. He even said when they did daks new contract that every thing good he has to be gotten he over paid for

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Bell and Bland are "practice squad level players"? You have no idea what you're talking about. Deuce was one of the best backs in college last year and the only reason he didn't get drafted earlier was because of his size. That's it. And how the hell is Bell an undersized safety at 6'3 215? You guys say anything lol.
They are not but Thomas is practice squad. And moving a 215 lb safety to linebacker is beyond idiotic. Which is why without Hankins the run defense went to ****

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are not but Thomas is practice squad. And moving a 215 lb safety to linebacker is beyond idiotic. Which is why without Hankins the run defense went to ****
The run defense has been crap lol. This is not something new lol. Thomas is a good safety. Bell on a good defense should not be a linebacker. I don't disagree there but just because they are playing out of position means they suck. Bell doesn't deserve to be scapegoated. If you want to see why the rush defense has sucked look at your best players like Micah.

CCBoy

Reaction score
First dak is the weak link and that’s where that ends. Losers blame the refs. I love Jerry but he has failed to produce in 28 years and a lot of those years were years with losing records. Maybe you forgot the late 90’s until parcels came. How about Dave campo as head coach. Guess you loved that move by Jerry. 10 years of mediocre inconsistency under Garrett. That’s all on Jerry.
No, you are just a jerk. Their non-calls are in fact changing the techniques and job requirements at the position. Those at present no longer fit Mica Parsons. Take your personalized insult and shove it, You don't impress this Veteran and prove you never had to pay for any thing in life. YOU can't instead sqwak and insult YOUR way to respect. Let's go...I was there at the Alamo Dome when Bill Parcells walked onto the field for his very first training camp with the Cowboys.

Your show boat rah-rahs are nothing but a pissy vantage. Actually Jason Garrett was successful, but not on previous levels. Dave Campo and Prescott were examples of loyalty by Jerry Jones. Your lame arse can't even project through and see it was an example of team loyalties that had remained with Jerry when Jimmy's lack of loyalties and desire for fame and all the glory forced Jerry to have to fire him. Jimmy's actions applying for a GM position with another team the week of his last Super Bowl, he abandoned loyalties both to his team and then Jerry. That itself was a cheap and unethical move by that man.

You top flight top guns are only in the movies and are poor in real life...

No Sir, you don't earn my respect.

Dak, not yet...this is still a problem- figure out a ball park over reaction first:

It was a terrible way to start a game and that play lingered in the back of our minds the entire game. It felt inevitable that that play would come back to haunt the team and it most certainly did. But this feeling of goal line disappointment isn’t new to us. We’ve been witnessing these car wrecks all season long. Would you believe that the Cowboys have failed to score a touchdown nine different times this season when they have had first-and-goal at the seven-yard-line or closer? And in five of those instances, they didn’t even score at all.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...lamb-dak-prescott-jake-ferguson-hunter-luepke

This boils down to being the first team on the field to come up with a game changing play. That is still team and them holding together as a team, now.

Even throwing out something in sport that happened 10 to 30 years ago is a crap load. Nothing beyond whipping boy excuses.

12 wins for 3 consecutive seasons in the NFL is still a high tide mark in the NFL in it's history.

Naw, get real and throw crap at someone else....

:popcorn:

CowboysRule

Reaction score
So since the salary cap started the patriots have won 6 super bowls. What was your point again. I guess I missed it. I would have thought a hall of fame general manager like Jerry would be the master of these. Well I guess. Ok.
It's easier to win Super Bowls when you have the greatest QB of all time playing well below market value. Tell me, what have the Patriots ever won without Brady taking snaps?

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
It's easier to win Super Bowls when you have the greatest QB of all time playing well below market value. Tell me, what have the Patriots ever won without Brady taking snaps?
Well so tell me how did belichick get Brady to take that deal where as jerry the greatest gm in history according to you could not get dak to take a team friendly deal.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
No, you are just a jerk. Their non-calls are in fact changing the techniques and job requirements at the position. Those at present no longer fit Mica Parsons. Take your personalized insult and shove it, You don't impress this Veteran and prove you never had to pay for any thing in life. YOU can't instead sqwak and insult YOUR way to respect. Let's go...I was there at the Alamo Dome when Bill Parcells walked onto the field for his very first training camp with the Cowboys.

Your show boat rah-rahs are nothing but a pissy vantage. Actually Jason Garrett was successful, but not on previous levels. Dave Campo and Prescott were examples of loyalty by Jerry Jones. Your lame arse can't even project through and see it was an example of team loyalties that had remained with Jerry when Jimmy's lack of loyalties and desire for fame and all the glory forced Jerry to have to fire him. Jimmy's actions applying for a GM position with another team the week of his last Super Bowl, he abandoned loyalties both to his team and then Jerry. That itself was a cheap and unethical move by that man.

Dak, not yet...this is still a problem- figure out a ball park over reaction first:

It was a terrible way to start a game and that play lingered in the back of our minds the entire game. It felt inevitable that that play would come back to haunt the team and it most certainly did. But this feeling of goal line disappointment isn’t new to us. We’ve been witnessing these car wrecks all season long. Would you believe that the Cowboys have failed to score a touchdown nine different times this season when they have had first-and-goal at the seven-yard-line or closer? And in five of those instances, they didn’t even score at all.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...lamb-dak-prescott-jake-ferguson-hunter-luepke

This boils down to being the first team on the field to come up with a game changing play. That is still team and them holding together as a team, now.

Even throwing out something in sport that happened 10 to 30 years ago is a crap load. Nothing beyond whipping boy excuses.

12 wins for 3 consecutive seasons in the NFL is still a high tide mark in the NFL in it's history.

Calm down there jerry. It’s a just a game. Get back on that 220 million dollar yacht and have another bottle of JWB.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

I still only count ten wins for this season.
Only Jerry himself would consider Jason Garrett who had a five hundred record for his career and 0 super bowls a success. Than to go over the top and blame jimmy for Jerry killing the the cowboys dynasty

CCBoy

Reaction score
I still only count ten wins for this season.
Only Jerry himself would consider Jason Garrett who had a five hundred record for his career and 0 super bowls a success. Than to go over the top and blame jimmy for Jerry killing the the cowboys dynasty
Portrait of a funny child girl shows hands dirty with paint.

Here, talk here....