Nepotism is our biggest problem

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Well so tell me how did belichick get Brady to take that deal where as jerry the greatest gm in history according to you could not get dak to take a team friendly deal.
Because Brady was married to a super model and between the two of them had more than enough money. He cared more about winning than the dollar amount. He's said as much in interviews. Nothing to do with Belichick.

kskboys

Reaction score
Because Brady was married to a super model and between the two of them had more than enough money. He cared more about winning than the dollar amount. He's said as much in interviews. Nothing to do with Belichick.
Super model had nothing to do w/ it. Brady wants to win, and he made a conscious decision to take a little less so he wouldn't get hit as much.

Brady took less from the start, and he hooked up w/ Gisele in 09/10, after he'd already been in the league 10 years. He did get one contract at the top of the market, but I'm sure that's been pushed down the road several times.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
You know how stupid that sounds. Hey coach it’s ok I don’t need what I know I’m really worth cuz I can always live on my wife’s money. Oh well atleast til she divorces me. I’m going to work tomorrow and tell my boss that if he can find me a rich female to be my sugar momma he can give me a pay cut.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Super model had nothing to do w/ it. Brady wants to win, and he made a conscious decision to take a little less so he wouldn't get hit as much.

Brady took less from the start, and he hooked up w/ Gisele in 09/10, after he'd already been in the league 10 years. He did get one contract at the top of the market, but I'm sure that's been pushed down the road several times.
Idk whose argument is worse. Yours or the guy who tried to claim it was jimmys fault that Jerry hired Dave campo.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Idk what those numbers are. Is this like the poll that had Dallas at 92% and Arizona at 8% back in week 3
Quit being a dork and deal with something real:

Cowboys news: Darren Woodson is a finalist for the Hall of Fame again​

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...all-of-fame-playoff-ceedee-lamb-rashaan-evans

You were offered a chance to be responsible for your own sources of knowledge and stand up for a game prediction...not an endless blame insult to other posters.

Who wins, mr. make believe? Dallas or Detroit?

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
You have proof of this? I trust you’re not taking Jerry’s word on that. Stephen and will are same as jerry so they don’t count either.
There was plenty of film on that...try doing a little work of your own. Not making your crap up.

..see a recruiter laugh a minute guy. Or just stand on a curb and wait for a drive by...since you don't seem able to land any other reality. Add something beyond taking up a position with a rooty toot toot of crap.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
You know how stupid that sounds. Hey coach it’s ok I don’t need what I know I’m really worth cuz I can always live on my wife’s money. Oh well atleast til she divorces me. I’m going to work tomorrow and tell my boss that if he can find me a rich female to be my sugar momma he can give me a pay cut.
Here's the direct quote:

"I think the thing I've always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority," Brady said. "And my wife [model Gisele Bundchen] makes a lot of money. I'm a little smarter than you think. Actually, it's a salary cap. You can only spend so much and the more that one guy gets is less for others. And for a competitive advantage standpoint, I like to get a lot of good players around me."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-with-patriots-my-wife-makes-a-lot-of-money/

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Here's the direct quote:

"I think the thing I've always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority," Brady said. "And my wife [model Gisele Bundchen] makes a lot of money. I'm a little smarter than you think. Actually, it's a salary cap. You can only spend so much and the more that one guy gets is less for others. And for a competitive advantage standpoint, I like to get a lot of good players around me."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-with-patriots-my-wife-makes-a-lot-of-money/
Well what do you think he feels now. That she has divorced his ***

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...all-of-fame-playoff-ceedee-lamb-rashaan-evans

You were offered a chance to be responsible for your own sources of knowledge and stand up for a game prediction...not an endless blame insult to other posters.

I say Dallas that does not mean it’s going . To happen as I’m not counting it as a win already like you have.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

You can’t go on here and say 12 wins three consecutive years cuz they have not won 12 games yet and predicting it does not make it happen

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I don't really care what he feels. I was just proving my point.
They never really spent any money on supporting players either. Think how many hall of farmers played on patriots. Gronk , randy moss, Welker maybe that’s it

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Remind you we picked taco over tj watt. Think about that for a moment
Next time you’re trying to defend the deuce pick think About that. Deuce like taco was an absolute waste of a pick. We got zero out of either one. Now that is nepotism

Last edited: