NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I can't wait to read Peter King's article shaming Brady because of this and calling him a turd. I won't hold my breath.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Tom Brady owes an apology Senator!

hqdefault.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was in the newsfeed under the Brady's upheld suspension drawing ire on Twitter. I never heard of some the people. Matt Miller and Tim Coleshaw were the only names that I recognized. It was mostly media people I think.

Gotcha.. Haven't seen that thread. I've been on twitter all day. Haven't even seen Hardy's name mentioned. Possible I've missed it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
PLEASE Tom! Take your 4 games & be done with it.

Dragging this crap out helps no one.

Yep. This would have been over on day one if he would have just admitted he went overboard. He could even spin it anyway he wanted to. Nobody would have gave it much of a thought if he just apologized. Brady's the one that caused this. ...going on TV proclaiming his innocence which nobody but the Patriot fans would believe. He's tarnished his legacy himself. I love how Kraft has vanished. I thought the NFL was going to issue an apology to Brady. Not happening.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
201406_2005_gfbci_sm.jpg
f5689a5aba10eb5e60aa14387e7bfc8a.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/94/**/b3/94afb3df0ee0307267a425a5b168ec91.jpg

KB1122

Reaction score
Four games is still a joke. But at least Tom Brady is shooting himself in the foot over it. Hopefully he's dumb enough to go to court and be forced to testify to all the other ways the Patriots cheat.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Four games is still a joke. But at least Tom Brady is shooting himself in the foot over it. Hopefully he's dumb enough to go to court and be forced to testify to all the other ways the Patriots cheat.

It's hard to believe that Brady could be that stupid. Let him try to wiggle out of some of the questions that are going to be asked of him. Arrogance. lol