NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Four games is still a joke. But at least Tom Brady is shooting himself in the foot over it. Hopefully he's dumb enough to go to court and be forced to testify to all the other ways the Patriots cheat.

I cant imagine Mr Krafty and Belicheat wanting him to go forward with that. I would think Mr Krafty will try to talk some sense in him. But who knows . . . .

Craig

Reaction score
The nfl's new stance is apparently that cheating didnt come into play with the suspension. That makes sense since they cant prove or even show this it is likely that cheating occurred.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The nfl's new stance is apparently that cheating didnt come into play with the suspension. That makes sense since they cant prove or even show this it is likely that cheating occurred.

They proved it with the Wells report. The Pats balls were under-inflated and the Colts balls weren't.

Then the text messages from the Pats employees sealed it.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You could be right but I had noticed varying lengths that carriers retain electronic messaging while doing research on a totally different matter two years ago. Some carriers held on to data for several months. Others for more than a year. My info is old and outdated though and I cannot validate what I once read without re-doing the research.

Verizon holds text messages for 3-5 days. None of the other carriers hold them at all. IP info, text data, etc. can be found much later, but not actual text messages.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I know I was just parroting stuff I heard on Jay Mohr show

Kay Fagan on Around the Horn was comparing Hardy and Brady and how Hardy will be playing first

Oh, its all over. Every BSPNer is talking about the 4 games for Hardy's DV "conviction" and Brady getting the same suspension based on circumstantial flimsy evidence . . . . . .

Somehow they ignore all the games Hardy missed last season & the fact that there was no conviction.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
They are kept for a while. Not sure how the NFL could obtain them though.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2393887,00.asp

That link actually confirms what Star was saying. The text details are kept longer but actual messages are only retained for a very brief period by only one carrier.

Edit: Relevant information

"Verizon is the only one of the top four carriers that retains text message content, however, and it keeps that for three to five days."

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Yup, by the way classy of the millionaire Brady to fight for himself but let the lackeys who did his bidding get suspended by the team. If no wrong was done why not fight for them also? What a Dbag

Well according to one poster on here, it was the unprofessionalism of the "minimum wage" nobodies that mandated that they should be fired. Never mind the unprofessionalism of one Mr. Brady that got them to do his cheating for him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Oh, its all over. Every BSPNer is talking about the 4 games for Hardy's DV "conviction" and Brady getting the same suspension based on circumstantial flimsy evidence . . . . . .

Somehow they ignore all the games Hardy missed last season & the fact that there was no conviction.

He got caught red-handed cheating during the AFC Championship game. They are lucky the Super Bowl isn't vacated.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Shamelessly stolen from the intertubes:

fark_x3GT-CpMIr2TJISAnqCEbfljVLs.jpg