NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I never thought he would change the suspension.

I like the decision for the Cowboys' sake but legally/procedurally, how can you have an appeal to the guy who made the initial decision, did anyone actually expect him to say, oh yeah, I was wrong, reduced sentence?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I like the decision for the Cowboys' sake but legally/procedurally, how can you have an appeal to the guy who made the initial decision, did anyone actually expect him to say, oh yeah, I was wrong, reduced sentence?

Word on the street is Brady could have had it reduced to 2 games if he just admitted to "not cooperating" with the investigation and if the 2 scapegoats had admitted to their part in it. Brady didnt even have to admit any guilt to the deflating.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
drvzoy.jpg
proxy3.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I read that Troy Vincent made the initial ruling as the NFL VP. He usually handles the on-field violations.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Now we know why Kraft caved and accepted the team punishment. He was probably trying to convince Brady to turn over the phone and Brady finally told him he already destroyed it. Kraft made a smart call and decided to get off the sinking ship. He knew that info would eventually come out and he knew how bad it would look if he kept defending Brady.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

I never liked that but the Union agreed to it. Totally stupid. Hopefully they'll change that in the next bargaining agreement but for right now, it's the law. Brady's being treated like every other player. Brady's problem is he thinks he's better than everybody else.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Four games is still a joke. But at least Tom Brady is shooting himself in the foot over it. Hopefully he's dumb enough to go to court and be forced to testify to all the other ways the Patriots cheat.

Yea, there's a chance that if he takes this to court, his phone records and text messages get subpoenaed. That would make for interesting TV

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score

That's the deal the players agreed to in the CBA. So.now they have to deal with the consequences .

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Now we know why Kraft caved and accepted the team punishment. He was probably trying to convince Brady to turn over the phone and Brady finally told him he already destroyed it. Kraft made a smart call and decided to get off the sinking ship. He knew that info would eventually come out and he knew how bad it would look if he kept defending Brady.

Screamin A & Skippy were talking about why Mr Krafty conceded. Apparently there is wording in the Spygate resolution (at least what wasnt burned) that if Belicheat is caught cheating again he faces a possible banishment. At that point there was nothing to implicate Belicheat and if they kept fighting who knows what would come out so Krafty took his medicine knowing it had the potential to be worse.

Rogah

Reaction score
He has been right all along in what punishments and fines would be handed out and how things would go, why question him?
My statements of fact have been right. My predictions have been wrong - though I knew the league would uphold this one.

The precedent for tampering is a letter of warning and the precedent for not handing a phone over is $50 k. There's your basis for the lawsuit.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
My statements of fact have been right. My predictions have been wrong - though I knew the league would uphold this one.

The precedent for tampering is a letter of warning and the precedent for not handing a phone over is $50 k. There's your basis for the lawsuit.

Have you been defending OJ since 1994?

glove.jpg

Do you wear one of these shirts to Jerry World when you collect plastic stadium cups?

il_340x270.675926840_rfyc.jpg

Rogah

Reaction score
Have you been defending OJ since 1994?

glove.jpg

Do you wear one of these shirts to Jerry World when you collect plastic stadium cups?
I live in North Dallas. I have been a 10 year Cowboys STHer. If my greatest sin is thinking this whole thing is overblown and they simply obeyed the laws of physics, then so be it.

How long have you held Cowboys season tickets? Or are you just a wanna-be who latched on?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I live in North Dallas. I have been a 10 year Cowboys STHer. If my greatest sin is thinking this whole thing is overblown and they simply obeyed the laws of physics, then so be it.

How long have you held Cowboys season tickets? Or are you just a wanna-be who latched on?

no your problem is your arrogance. If you'd be nice once in a blue moon folks might be nice back. However that seems to be impossible for you. And that is why you get it back in spades.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

But what about OJ - guilty or not?

Oh, BTW, what law of physics is it that explains how footballs can lose psi n the first half of a football game, but not in the same weather in the 2nd half?

Rogah

Reaction score
But what about OJ - guilty or not?

Oh, BTW, what law of physics is it that explains how footballs can lose psi n the first half of a football game, but not in the same weather in the 2nd half?
The Ideal Gas Law.