NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
if this is true about him destroying the phone then his chance in federal court is gone. The NFL basically says they gave him a greater penalty for non cooperation and destroying evidence. There is nothing Brady can say that would counter that in any substantive way.

But, but, thats Tom's security protocol . . . . . . . . to destroy his cell phones.

He might have a problem tho since that security protocol wasnt protocol till, uh, some time after the AFCCG . . . . . . . :huh:

Rogah

Reaction score
Wow. I am totally living rent free in the heads of several people in here.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Tom Brady: 1st person in sports history to be punished for obeying the Laws of Physics.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

Tom Brady: 1st person in sports history to be punished for obeying the Laws of Physics.

Most people wake up from dreams, but you've been fantasizing for 7 months now. Must be a coma . . .

remdak

Reaction score
Did Goodell forget that New England plays the Cowboys in their 4th game? I am shocked he didn't at least reduce it by one game to enable that.

Plankton

Reaction score
I like the decision for the Cowboys' sake but legally/procedurally, how can you have an appeal to the guy who made the initial decision, did anyone actually expect him to say, oh yeah, I was wrong, reduced sentence?

Ask DeMoron Smith and the Player Reps, who didn't think it was important enough to negotiate out of the CBA the last go round.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Ask DeMoron Smith and the Player Reps, who didn't think it was important enough to negotiate out of the CBA the last go round.

But Troy Vincent made the initial ruling anyways.

He usually handles all the on-field violations.

sbark

Reaction score
Now, the guy has a "few rings" and some scalps on the wall............but does this effect or delay his entry in NFL Hall of Fame?

Doomsay

Reaction score

I don't think that this is the first time Tom has been punished for obeying the laws of physics...
brady1.gif

He's just lying about it this time, that's all.

Plankton

Reaction score
But Troy Vincent made the initial ruling anyways.

He usually handles all the on-field violations.

What matters is who has final say. And, that is the commissioner.

As it has been since 1968.

jrumann59

Reaction score
But, but, thats Tom's security protocol . . . . . . . . to destroy his cell phones.

He might have a problem tho since that security protocol wasnt protocol till, uh, some time after the AFCCG . . . . . . . :huh:

Destroying a cell phone in this case is like refusing a breathalyzer on DUI stop, yeah you are probably guilty but no need to make it stone cold lead pipe lock. Better to be perceived as mostly guilty than to be found 100% guilty.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Destroying a cell phone in this case is like refusing a breathalyzer on DUI stop, yeah you are probably guilty but no need to make it stone cold lead pipe lock. Better to be perceived as mostly guilty than to be found 100% guilty.

or in some posters case, it is better to be thought of as a fool than to open their mouth and remove all doubt.