NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
7737214_G.jpg

Staubacher

Reaction score
So if the Patriots and Brady did no wrong, why did the Patriots accept their punishment (they know it could have been worse), but Brady is still thrashing about on the floor with a toddler tantrum?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
LOL he has his latest talking points now. You know, unbiased from the cheater's lawyer

He has no other option but to continue defending. He's dug himself such a deep hole there is no way out now.

dog-digging-holes.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjm43x0I6IIuvE3p4LyllC8DKgKiHYQHIRT7udwEGgJBSHbi0n

conner01

Reaction score
Not a Brady sympathizer or Pats supporter but I still think that the NFLPA needs to fight hard to take the decision making out of the Commissioner's hands. These matters should be decided by a truly independent individual that is compensated by both the NFL and NFLPA equally. The arbitrary and capricious decisions made by the Commissioner and his Office are frustrating and perplexing. There is no precedence for the Brady suspension. They randomly assign game suspensions and fines when it comes to Personal Conduct, etc.

That would violate the CBA
The CBA that the players and NFLPA agreed to is the rules they must live by
If they don't like the system then change it when the next CBA is nehotiated

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yup, by the way classy of the millionaire Brady to fight for himself but let the lackeys who did his bidding get suspended by the team. If no wrong was done why not fight for them also? What a Dbag

He has no other option but to continue defending. He's dug himself such a deep hole there is no way out now.

dog-digging-holes.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjm43x0I6IIuvE3p4LyllC8DKgKiHYQHIRT7udwEGgJBSHbi0n

Bigdog

Reaction score
I guess Twitter is blowing up in comparing Brady's suspension with Hardy's suspension. I can't t blame the negative reaction with both consequences being the same. It is what it is. Do the Pats have a bye in the first 4 weeks because how can Brady miss our game when it is week 5 and it is a 4 game suspension? His 4 games would be up and him and Hardy will be able to play against each other.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess Twitter is blowing up in comparing Brady's suspension with Hardy's suspension. I can't t blame the negative reaction with both consequences being the same. It is what it is. Do the Pats have a bye in the first 4 weeks because how can Brady miss our game when it is week 5 and it is a 4 game suspension? His 4 games would be up and him and Hardy will be able to play against each other.
Patriots' bye comes in Week 4.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have been begging for a lawsuit for months. Brady's cell records would be automatically subpoenaed. Then he better pray there were no incriminating texts.

Phone carriers only keep text messages for a very short time. If they weren't subpoeaned a long time ago, they aren't going to be available.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

If you look at this, strictly from the standpoint of what the CBA spells out, I actually think Hardy has a really good chance of getting his suspension reduced even more and Brady has zero chance but that's just my opinion. So the twitterverse is not going to calm down anytime soon.

Pats Bye is in week 4 as well.