NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I really, really wish that news sites like fox and nbcsports start to link Lisa Friels name with 'Giants Fanatic', so casuals will know why cowboys fans are so frustrated with her, especially since she was in charge of the Josh Brown suspension too.

Same way she linked Zeke's name with Woman Beater without proof.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I really, really wish that news sites like fox and nbcsports start to link Lisa Friels name with 'Giants Fanatic', so casuals will know why cowboys fans are so frustrated with her, especially since she was in charge of the Josh Brown suspension too.

Same way she linked Zeke's name with Woman Beater without proof.

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score

giphy.gif

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I would think 1 game for the St. Pattys day incident.

There is not enough evidence to say he is a woman beater, he should absolutely clear his name. But he has shown a pattern of negative behavior worthy of a one game suspension under the personal conduct policy imo
So has Goodell. he's an embarrassment.

Reaction score
And that's what he's going to do. He'll never take any blame. Others will get fired but he won't. Because he's good for the league and he makes them lots of money.:rolleyes:
you could put any person in his position and the NFL makes money. I hope this is the beginning of the end for him, especially being a few days ago his contract renewal seemed in the bag but for some reason stalled