NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Wow. Zeke has successfully flipped the script and now HE is the victim in the court of public opinion.

Will be interesting to see if the NFL allows HH to vacate the suspension now. Goodell has distanced himself all along-- they could hang this around Friel's neck and try and pacify Elliott now.

Zeke is out for blood now though lol

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Only thing missing from this story is video footage of Roger betting against Dallas.

While I don't think gambling was the motive, it wouldn't surprise me much to wake up tomorrow and read that the Feds are investigating this matter. Too much money rides on the outcomes of these games and there's too much that stinks here going all the way back to Dan Patrick's source (weeks before the suspension) who told him this was being driven by rival owners. Plus, it's a high profile case. Actually nothing would surprise me now.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yep - just broke on ESPN with Scott Van Pelt.

The NFL's boat is leaking and just like the Titanic, the Zeke suspension will sink under its own weight.

Update: Schefter was just on and said the NFLPA in it's filing is accusing the league of engaging in a conspiracy.

Wow - pretty strong words.

Wow conspiracy!! Thats really, really strong.

If Jerry and the NFLPA decide to collaborate and team up and take on the NFL - its gloom and doom for Goddell and his minions.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Carson

Reaction score
Only thing missing from this story is video footage of Roger betting against Dallas.

While I don't think gambling was the motive, it wouldn't surprise me much to wake up tomorrow and read that the Feds are investigating this matter. Too much money rides on the outcomes of these games and there's too much that stinks here going all the way back to Dan Patrick's source (weeks before the suspension) who told him this was being driven by rival owners. Plus, it's a high profile case. Actually nothing would surprise me now.

The most disgusting part is the person in charge, Lisa Friel, a life time Giants season ticket holder, whom has an Eli shrine in her basement, tosses out evidence!!

I know Football is life to some. But now burn lady burn!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Wow. Zeke has successfully flipped the script and now HE is the victim in the court of public opinion.

Will be interesting to see if the NFL allows HH to vacate the suspension now. Goodell has distanced himself all along-- they could hang this around Friel's neck and try and pacify Elliott now.

Zeke is out for blood now though lol

I had a hunch it will happen all along. I didn't know that the NFLPA would be the ones to take their game to another level. Goddell it seems has tied his own noose and is already going to hang himself for it.

tideh20heel

Reaction score
Why? Because they hate the Dallas Cowboys and everything we stand for and they feel like the league will thrive regardless if we're relevant.

The league offices would absolutely LOVE a patriots vs giants super bowl every year.

They aren't exactly in good graces with the Pat's anymore either. They are working diligently to get rid of conferences though to allow a Packers vs Giants matchup