NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

CWR

Reaction score
They did not spend a year "investigating" the case, they made up their minds as soon as the allegations surfaced. The 13 months was simply "billable hours" to insure the outcome they desired.

Which makes me laugh at those on here that would rather they "take thier time" and "get it right," than make the wrong decision. This issue has always been a witch hunt. Conspiracy theorist dont look so tin foil hat these days now do they? Screw Goodell, his croonies and thier blatant abuse of power.

CWR

Reaction score
From day one, that's the question I've been asking. There is no way this doesn't end badly for the NFL. I have no idea what they were thinking.

Ive seen this story time and time again. The corrupt always seem to get too big for thier britches eventually. The NFL has biten off more than they can chew and now Goodell and his cronies will realize they aren't untouchable.

Reaction score

How much in punitive damages do you guys think Zeke will get? I'm hoping at least $100 million. I believe his signing bonus affected, he lost potential endorsements, his character has been assassinated, etc.

endorsements would be the big one. I believe his marketability was certainly harmed by all the uncertainty and severeness of the issue at hand that was connected to him by the NFL the past 16 months. Not sure how one would go about calculating lost income here but I'd say he's got a case.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just like in the Ray Rice video. Roger knew what was going on...but he'll deny everything to save his bacon. Don't believe a thing he says. Doesn't he think it's strange his lead investigator doesn't meet with him to talk about her findings? Well um um ah...yea right Roger. You are as guilty as she is. You and your cronies wanted a certain verdict and they gave you what you wanted. Now you are going to deny it. Can't believe a word you say when it comes to players punishments. You have your own agendas and it isn't the good of the players who make this league.

Reaction score
It appears so. Feel free to draft him in the 1st round of you fantasy league. I have a feeling he's gonna run angrier than ever after Goodell and his crooked cronies tried to take him away from the game he loves. He's may even break Dickerson's 2,105 yard record. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
I hope Zeke and the gang walk into week 1 against the Giants all sorts of pissed

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
3907671-8293574504-india.gif