NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Lol at all the people who said Zeke had no case.

Go to law school you idiots.
To be fair, nobody - you included- knew there were internal documents proving the conspiracy. The smoking gun makes a huge difference legally. Any two-bit wannabe armchair lawyer can see that.

Cowboys22

Reaction score

I was going to post this morning that what I want to see happen today is a civil lawsuit filed naming Thompson, Friel, Goodell, and everyone else who had anyone to do with this. During the civil suit, Zeke's lawyers will get everything they want through discovery and everyone will have to testify under oath. No way the people involved want to go through that. This press release at least threatens to that very thing putting everyone on notice that they better vacate or suffer the consequences.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
She's dumb. I wouldn't risk my career for anybody like that especially to railroad an innocent man. She deserves every bit of blowback she gets from this
That's why the "investigation" took 13 months, to provide substantial "billable hours" as compensation just in case things went sideways. The outcome had been pre-determined a year ago. There's no way that Goodell wasn't aware of what was happening.

Reaction score
That's why the "investigation" took 13 months, to provide substantial "billable hours" as compensation just in case things went sideways. The outcome had been pre-determined a year ago. There's no way that Goodell wasn't aware of what was happening.
I mostly think the investigation lasted so long awaiting for unknown potential evidence (ie video, photos text, etc) to surface. In the Ray Rice case, the NFL acted swiftly to punish him. However, when the elevator video released, there punishment was seen as way too lenient and the NFL was left with serious egg on its face. This is looking to be a two dozen egg omelette!!

Doomsay

Reaction score
Expect us to go O-for on all the new remote NY booth reviews in perpetuity. Of course, that wouldn't represent much of a change.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I mostly think the investigation lasted so long awaiting for unknown potential evidence (ie video, photos text, etc) to surface. In the Ray Rice case, the NFL acted swiftly to punish him. However, when the elevator video released, there punishment was seen as way too lenient and the NFL was left with serious egg on its face. This is looking to be a two dozen egg omelette!!
I read some reports that the league had the Rice video before their ruling and only did an about face after it became public. I have no idea if it's true or not.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I read some reports that the league had the Rice video before their ruling and only did an about face after it became public. I have no idea if it's true or not.
Oh I believe they saw it or at least knew of it's existence. More cover up.

Reaction score
you're correct....there is some ambiguity surrounding the timeline of what the NFL knew and when.....who would've thought?!

In the end, it's one more instance of the NFL being more concerned with perception than justice

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Wow...... just wow!!!!!

tumblr_n5tudu7Wpy1r3a6jho1_500.gif

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Im assuming the expectation is HH wont completely vacate the suspension? C'mon Harold grow a pair
If he doesn't after this surprise, but justified restraining order, and all the evidence of wrong doing that he in an accomplice to, then he's not too smart.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the thing I ask: Who decided to exclude Roberts? If it was a combination of Goodell and the honorable Giants fan, all those folks who always thought there was a conspiracy against the Cowboys - they were right all along.

It's been reported that she was barred by Friel - the Giants season-ticket holder.

The best thing that Henderson and the league can do would be to drop this suspension entirely.

They've got corruption, conspiracy, and incompetence on their hands. And the railroading of a star player for the purposes of perception of being tough on domestic violence.