NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I was going to post this morning that what I want to see happen today is a civil lawsuit filed naming Thompson, Friel, Goodell, and everyone else who had anyone to do with this. During the civil suit, Zeke's lawyers will get everything they want through discovery and everyone will have to testify under oath. No way the people involved want to go through that. This press release at least threatens to that very thing putting everyone on notice that they better vacate or suffer the consequences.
:hammer:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
@Texas_Pete for all the updates and news.......

hqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
It's been reported that she was barred by Friel - the Giants season-ticket holder.

The best thing that Henderson and the league can do would be to drop this suspension entirely.

They've got corruption, conspiracy, and incompetence on their hands. And the railroading of a star player for the purposes of perception of being tough on domestic violence.
I don't think there's a way out of this now for the NFL regardless of how HH rules. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't think there's a way out of this now for the NFL regardless of how HH rules. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube!!
It's almost like it doesn't matter now. If he vacates it the NFL has egg on it's face and if he goes along with it, he's just part of the conspiracy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would think so but this is Goodell we're talking about so who knows. If they don't want it to go through the courts they have to. But then the NFLPA may still go forward with this. This is big.

Best chance for this to go away is if Henderson decides to drop it. It would certainly be enough for Elliott to stop fighting.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Sports fans are funny (myself included) if Zeke played for let's say the Giants, would we still be defending him?