NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Scotman

Reaction score
Zeke to the NFL

dK3V0ee.jpg
I'm not a photoshop guy...but if someone could put Goodell's head on #52...that would be awesome.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Technically he can play until the NFL rules on the appeal. They have until Tuesday at 3PM, I believe to issue their ruling. If they do not issue their findings by that time, Zeke would be eligible for Week 1.

So yes, today, he could play. By Tuesday, I suspect he won't because the NFL will essentially rule he lost his appeal and is suspended for multiple games (maybe not 6). At that point, he's ineligible unless the court system issues an injunction. If the court does that, then he's again eligible to play.
If he gets the TRO it doesn't matter what the league rules pending litigation

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
To be fair, nobody - you included- knew there were internal documents proving the conspiracy. The smoking gun makes a huge difference legally. Any two-bit wannabe armchair lawyer can see that.
That maybe so but everyone with a brain knew they were hiding something.

Sydla

Reaction score
If he gets the TRO it doesn't matter what the league rules pending litigation

True I am only assuming the TRO would come after the league's ruling but yes, the restraining order could come sooner.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I don't know but did she conspire to violate Zeke's civil rights? Maybe not but would it be far fetched if that was to be investigated?
Civil rights investigations rarely happen unless there is considerable public pressure to do so. The civil rights angle is getting very little play publicly at the moment.