NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Sydla

Reaction score
Molly Qerim looks and sounds pissed.

In what way? Is she pissed that Elliott's camp and the NFLPA now have more information that calls into question the case or is she ranting and raving that Elliott and the NFLPA are being nefarious here and that this information doesn't change the fact that she's confident he beat the girl.

mickswag

Reaction score
In what way? Is she pissed that Elliott's camp and the NFLPA now have more information that calls into question the case or is she ranting and raving that Elliott and the NFLPA are being nefarious here and that this information doesn't change the fact that she's confident he beat the girl.
She''s a Giants fan.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Both Skip and Shannon are leading the charge! I watched that show for the first time ever...... ran across it while channel surfing.
Yeah, they did. We need First Take to do the same (bigger audience/much higher ratings) to generate more public pressure on Goodell.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
Just curious, why would the NFLPA think a Texas federal court would rule favorable for them? I may be ignorant, but don't republican areas tend to rule against unions in labor disputes?

Sydla

Reaction score
I think she just hate domestic abuse, not necessarily the Cowboys.

And that's fine. I hate DV abuse as well as I expect most people here do.

But you can't just assume every person accused of DV is guilty. Being the nitwit that she is, she is using a high profile situation to push her narrative failing to admit that the evidence here would suggest that this is probably not the case to latch onto to push an anti-DV agenda.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

Kia Roberts, who interviewed Thompson on multiple occasions, has become a central figure in this case because she testified at the three-day appeal hearing. Per Lockhart, the NFL did not designate her as a witness; Elliott requested that she be required to testify, and arbitrator Harold Henderson agreed. For its part, the league was content to rely on the 160-page report arising from the investigation.

Wait, what?

Last edited: