NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

revospeed

Reaction score
On Tiki and Tierney, they just crucified the league.

Barber said it stinks of corruption.

Media joining the Zeke Train in droves

Not Cowherd. He's trying to have a hot take and say that Goodell was given the power to do whatever he wants and he's doing that. He also implied that it's Zeke's fault for putting himself in that situation.

lopey

Reaction score
Here's a question that Goodell needs to answer. Given that Roberts was proven to be right and Friel wrong in the Brown investigation, why did you again side with Friel over Roberts in this case?
RACE???

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Not Cowherd. He's trying to have a hot take and say that Goodell was given the power to do whatever he wants and he's doing that. He also implied that it's Zeke's fault for putting himself in that situation.
Cowherd usually goes on the "you made this bed now sleep in it attitude". I don't often agree with him, but yeah in this environment in the NFL I understand why people would feel that way.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Cowherd is a brownoser so I expect no less from him. He always trying to get next to those more successful than him so I'm not surprised. Just listen to his bad comparisons in general and you'll notice this pattern quite easily. Most people can see this is not the case to go all in for the alleged victim

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Cowherd always goes against the grain. I watched his show earlier, too.

Has anyone posted any clips from First Take or Undisputed? @Zordon @Texas_Pete

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Cowherd is a brownoser so I expect no less from him. He always trying to get next to those more successful than him so I'm not surprised. Just listen to his bad comparisons in general and you'll notice this pattern quite easily. Most people can see this is not the case to go all in for the alleged victim
What he said about Sean Taylor disgusted me

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I missed First Take and Undisputed. Anyone post any clips in any of the threads?

I just went through every page in this thread and nada.

I shoulda DVR'd em, but I woke up to this news, not having heard it last night when it broke.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Cowherd always goes against the grain. I watched his show earlier, too.

Has anyone posted any clips from First Take or Undisputed? @Zordon @Texas_Pete
No. But I watched the first two First Take segments. They sided with Zeke. Saying it is a very bad look for NFL. Watching undisputed now.

You're right the media is not on the NFL side. Wonder what the network will say ?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If a bank down the street from me gets robbed, and someone has a picture of me with some cash, can I be convicted of robbing the bank if there is no evidence that the cash I am holding is from the same bank that got robbed? Now you may think, hmmmm, bank was robbed, guy has some cash, it's certainly plausible that I robbed the bank to get the cash.

Just wondering......
Depends, what side of the tracks do you come from?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What he said about Sean Taylor disgusted me
Please don't tell me he said Taylor deserved to die or nothing crazy. He is the definition of someone who says crazy stuff because he likely wouldn't be in the situation he speaking on. If he was people like him are the quickest to look like Winthrop from trading places when they have him homeless lol