NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
that hurt my head
I know, right? How in the hell could they go forward with "generally believing her" after this? This is precisely why Zeke's legal team was not allowed to see their notes, this is why Kia Roberts was not part of the final meeting that decided Zeke's fate, and why they were so angry that info was getting leaked. It shed light on what they were tryna do in the dark. Josina Anderson and a few other reputable reporters are exposing them though.

Zeke clearly is no saint, but woman beater, he is not.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This and as a former athlete I have stories that would make a Vegas hooker blush.
I think most times the people who are the most I can't believe it moralist on this type of stuff are just people who were never able to have that type of fun. That's been my experience IRL. Like someone said earlier its like people went straight from the playpen to having families and stuff with no in between.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Jerry Jones has made billions for the NFL, the Cowboys are worth 4 billion, he's a powerful figure. I don't think Goodell stands a chance, they better back off cause they got a fight coming if they push it.

g7lvp.jpg

TheHerd

Reaction score
They certainly chose the wrong case to take a hard line stance on. They should have done this with the Brown case.

I'm not picking on you at all, but the was no chance they would do this to a Gisnt. This is about the Cowboys bias.

And it's not just the NFL. You guys outside the Northeast area have no idea of the depth of the level of disdain for Texas there is up here.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Tiffany Thompson tells Kia Roberts that she didn't ask Ayrin Mason to lie because there is no reason to lie:

xdpp4eaj2yuhv89sukea.jpg

Yes. She lied about the incident. Asked her friend to lie. And then lied about the lie.

Yet, we still give this girl the benefit of the doubt.

Makes sense.

YR
We all know this is about her being a woman. This is female "privilege". If we turn this around and Zeke was caught in this much lying and inconsistency we know how people overall would be acting. He doesn't deserve to play in the nfl it's a right not a privilege like working period no matter where you work at isn't a privilege. Smh

TheHerd

Reaction score
Here's betting we won't get a single call from a referee this year.

LOL
That's an iron clad lock. We will likely set records for holding, PI, and every other penalty with interpretation wiggle room.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I still cant figure out what you are saying. If you were speaking it would sound like mumbling. Just because the NFL didn't suspend Elliott for the act of pulling a woman's top off, it didn't mean they were saying no one would discuss the act. People talk about all sorts of things. It didn't close the book on discussion. It just wasn't part of the suspension and won't be. If they didn't give him any suspension it would be a guarantee that people would still be talking about Elliott.
Maybe you're just stupid since you're the only one who can't seem to get what was said. I don't mumble anywhere my man but if that makes you feel more better than me I can say I do ok?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'm not picking on you at all, but the was no chance they would do this to a Gisnt. This is about the Cowboys bias.

And it's not just the NFL. You guys outside the Northeast area have no idea of the depth of the level of disdain for Texas there is up here.
You exaggerating my man about disdain for Texas. Nobody even cares. Now trash talk about the Boys yeah but disdain for Texas from people overall? Nah that's an exaggeration of the highest order.

khiladi

Reaction score
If you don't like Zeke's personal life, that's a systemic cultural issue all across the country, particularly for athletes. Hard partying, women and a fast life.. That's a totally separate issue and is totally irrelevant to the case...

The NFL is leaking this information that is totally irrelevant to the CBA agreement, otherwise this type of behavior is par for the course for college athletes..

TheHerd

Reaction score
You exaggerating my man about disdain for Texas. Nobody even cares. Now trash talk about the Boys yeah but disdain for Texas from people overall? Nah that's an exaggeration of the highest order.

I live and work just outside of Boston and I can assure you that's not an exaggeration.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Exactly, this is about one thing and one thing only. John Mara has more juice with the NFL now and wanted a key Cowboy suspended for the opening game against the Giants.

They couldn't possibly dream up a charge against Dak and Dez is on the straight and narrow now, so Zeke was the obvious target. If it wasn't these charges, they would have used some other pretext. .