NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Proximo

Reaction score
This is even more important given that she has been demonstrated to have repeatedly attempted to deceive and form conspiracies.

There is no direct evidence that she was indeed pregnant and frankly the whole I miscarried one twin and was forced to abort the other just sounds ridiculous.

Indeed Fuzzy, indeed.

haleyrules

Reaction score
She was accused of withholding evidence as a prosecutor in Manhattan.

The judge ultimately decided that it did not affect that outcome of the case but she resigned immediately after the ruling. Looks like she was asked to resign.
You make remarks that you can not possibly know.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You make remarks that you can not possibly know.

Friel was the head of the unit at the time in 2011, which was participating in a documentary relating to the group’s work. During the course of filming, two of Friel’s investigators were recorded discussing the active rape prosecution of former New York police officers Kenneth Moreno and Franklin Mata. While the footage never made it into the documentary, Friel’s office failed to turn the footage over to the defense prior to the investigators taking the witness stand, which could’ve been a violation of state law. Defense attorneys would later argue the footage could have been beneficial to their clients’ defense.

Moreno and Franklin were ultimately acquitted of the rape charges, but each was dealt prison sentences for official misconduct convictions. That’s where opposing lawyers attempted to seize on the documentary footage that hadn’t been provided to the defense. But attempts to overturn the misconduct convictions on the basis of concealing evidence ultimately failed, as appeals courts ruled the footage was immaterial and hasn’t illustrated prosecutorial misconduct.

Friel would step down from the Sex Crimes Unit in July 2011, after the evidence flap and rape acquittals. It has been reported by multiple outlets that she was asked to resign for a handful of reasons – among them engaging in the HBO documentary and also internal prosecutorial differences with her then-boss, New York County district attorney Cyrus Vance.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ezekiel-el...l-accused-withholding-evidence-232701902.html

Couldn't know huh?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hostile Tweeted a gem:

I'm gonna tag Goodell, etc., with it. Hope it goes viral. :)

DIom2oIUQAEMiYG.jpg

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing someone this unstable would abort EE's baby

That would be the one thing that would keep him tied to her for at least 18 years .....as Kanye says

That's what I was thinking too.

It's a bit hard to believe that somebody would fake a pregnancy since there's a good chance somebody would find out sooner or later but she is proven that she is willing to brazenly lie about anything..

On the other hand she is more likely to fake an abortion if she knows she's not pregnant.

Her history of lying shows that she would be willing to stoop to that level.

Tiffany Thompson is not a good person and yet the media and others believe that this will be the time that she finally tells the truth.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
according to Thompson she told Zeke that she was pregnant on March 10th Zeke told NFL investigators that she told him on February 29th.

Once again Thompson is fishy about what she claims.

YR

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
according to Thompson she told Zeke that she was pregnant on March 10th Zeke told NFL investigators that she told him on February 29th.

Once again Thompson is fishy about what she claims.

YR
She's as credible as... what am I saying? She's a straight liar and not even remotely a good one. If Friel keeps her job with the NFL... OH MY GARSH, is this ish muffed up.
My mother always wanted me to be a lawyer... Now I wish I would have pursued that career, just to help fight this garbage.

Corso

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time wondering why I should ever trust the NFL again after this.
Trust in the NFL was shattered years ago. Nothing will be repaired until both Goodell is gone and there is a completely new plan in place that implements, at least, a fully autonomous 3rd party to judge... if at all!
I'm of the opinion that if the Law considers you innocent, you're freaking innocent.

bark

Reaction score
Trust in the NFL was shattered years ago. Nothing will be repaired until both Goodell is gone and there is a completely new plan in place that implements, at least, a fully autonomous 3rd party to judge... if at all!
I'm of the opinion that if the Law considers you innocent, you're freaking innocent.

Just discussing the case w father in law. These were my exact words.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

I can understand the Roethlisberger situation because he settled out of court with the first woman and the second woman she only did not press charges because she was afraid it would affect her personal life and she had 3 Eyewitness is backing her up.

To me that is substantial enough to understand that Roethlisberger did something very illegal and got away with it just because the law did not have enough evidence and did not have a DA's office that have the resources to take on somebody of his wealth.

But this situation is completely different there is no evidence that backs up Tiffany Thompson there is a mountain of evidence that backs up Ezekiel Elliott and he has numerous eyewitnesses that weren't even acquaintances of his that back him up she has friends that she claims would back her up and not one friend of hers has sided with her in fact they ended up siding with EE.

YR

Corso

Reaction score
I can understand the Roethlisberger situation because he settled out of court with the first woman and the second woman she only did not press charges because she was afraid it would affect her personal life and she had 3 Eyewitness is backing her up.

To me that is substantial enough to understand that Roethlisberger did something very illegal and got away with it just because the law did not have enough evidence and did not have a DA's office that have the resources to take on somebody of his wealth.

But this situation is completely different there is no evidence that backs up Tiffany Thompson there is a mountain of evidence that backs up Ezekiel Elliott and he has numerous eyewitnesses that weren't even acquaintances of his that back him up she has friends that she claims would back her up and not one friend of hers has sided with her in fact they ended up siding with EE.

YR
Good point. There will always be cases that are kind of exceptions to the rule, and they should be looked at accordingly, but I believe the rule should be thus.

goshan

Reaction score
Indeed Fuzzy, indeed.

Actually miscarriage of one of the twins is not uncommon. And what a story that would be for someone to make up, especially a 21 year old girl without any experience in pregnancy who clearly isn't a sharp tool.

Again an example of reaching 'probable'conclusions without analyzing facts.

Corso

Reaction score
Actually miscarriage of one of the twins is not uncommon. And what a story that would be for someone to make up, especially a 21 year old girl without any experience in pregnancy who clearly isn't a sharp tool.

Again an example of reaching 'probable'conclusions without analyzing facts.
"Isn't a sharp tool"... Ha ha ha!
Clear freaking liar with a clear agenda, more like. Own up to she's a woman who will say anything to get what she wants and has shown it time and time again.
Time and time again.