NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

dallasdave

Reaction score
"Isn't a sharp tool"... Ha ha ha!
Clear freaking liar with a clear agenda, more like. Own up to she's a woman who will say anything to get what she wants and has shown it time and time again.
Time and time again.
Hey Corso I hope you kept the reciept on the Kellen Moore Jersey :lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey Corso I hope you kept the reciept on the Kellen Moore Jersey :lmao::lmao2::laugh:
Look, I find the man a pure stud and he's a winner!
Wait... I never thought that! If I ever bought his jersey, I was approximately 3XDrunker than I have ever been and I burned it before the hangover took hold.
Wait, I probably burned it while the hangover was angering me.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Actually miscarriage of one of the twins is not uncommon. And what a story that would be for someone to make up, especially a 21 year old girl without any experience in pregnancy who clearly isn't a sharp tool.

Again an example of reaching 'probable'conclusions without analyzing facts.
But she wasn't very far along in this pregnancy and yet all this happened in that time frame?

Proximo

Reaction score
Actually miscarriage of one of the twins is not uncommon. And what a story that would be for someone to make up, especially a 21 year old girl without any experience in pregnancy who clearly isn't a sharp tool.

Again an example of reaching 'probable'conclusions without analyzing facts.

The only fact here is that the complaining witness - Tiffany - is a compulsive liar.

I haven't seen any "facts" confirming that she was ever actually pregnant. Only her claiming it happened, which of course, doesn't mean much at this point.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Look, I find the man a pure stud and he's a winner!
Wait... I never thought that! If I ever bought his jersey, I was approximately 3XDrunker than I have ever been and I burned it before the hangover took hold.
Wait, I probably burned it while the hangover was angering me.
:eek:a collectors item :omg:

Reaction score
Well, I read all the materials.

Then I took a half hour shower. And I still feel dirty.

Bottom line is that there is no way the evidence rises to the level of domestic violence. And the fact that the NFL came to that conclusion is evidence of an agenda to lynch somebody, anybody, on the alter of social justice. The NFL's mistake was hitching their wagon with an All-World Bimbo. And it's about to blow up in their face. Deservedly so.

That being said, Zeke has to change his lifestyle. As long as he thinks it's a good idea to roll around the slop in the dregs of society with the Tiffany Thompsons of the world, he will be in continual trouble with the league and the law.

And as an insurance policy in case Zeke does not change his ways, they need to draft another RB in 2018. Probably in the 2nd or 3rd round.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The NFL needs to get out of 'investigation'. They should just follow the criminal system, and apply discipline when players are convicted.

Thats exactly what I mentioned before. There is no reason for the NFL and Goddell to do what they just did. I think they have ulterior motives besides making a PR statement. Perhaps give our competitors like the Giants and Mara the edge. Thus they have open a can of worms on charges of conspiracy. Those are very serious charges and could open a floodgate of litigation on the NFL like God has never seen.

Basically, Goddell is screwed. He was stupid in the first place to levy these false charges. I hope he burns in spectacular fashion for it.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
This could be big in Zeke's defense:

Unbelievable how they ignored this evidence and still said it was Zeke who abused her. She even admitted via text that she got beat up by a woman. This is more details. How did Lisa Friel "miss" this? 《sarcasm》

This also explains why her hand looked like that on that xray.