NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

joseephuss

Reaction score
This could be big in Zeke's defense:

Unbelievable how they ignored this evidence and still said it was Zeke who abused her. She even admitted via text that she got beat up by a woman. This is more details. How did Lisa Friel "miss" this? 《sarcasm》

This also explains why her hand looked like that on that xray.

Isn't it Kia Roberts answering those questions? If she didn't know as the lead investigator, then it isn't surprising Friel didn't know. I wondered why they(NFL investigators) were unable to find out who Thompson was alleged to have fought. It doesn't seem like it would have been too difficult to track down.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This just gets better and better @goshan .
You should stay and ride this one to the end.
We'll be here.

giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He's got you leave it behind after this. The NFL will have as huge target on him for a long time.
Pretty sure when he Shucks this noose they've stumble bummed attempted to rope him with,,, it wouldn't surprise me if his "life expectancy" within the league is measured in months,,,not years after this * stuff* sandwich his detractors have concocted for him are forced to take a bite of themselves,,, considering the weaselnutt mentality arrayed against him,,, it's a certaintyo_O

He'd best take scalps now in the heat of battle,,,:thumbup:

:starspin::star::starspin:

drawandstrike

Reaction score
This could be big in Zeke's defense:

Unbelievable how they ignored this evidence and still said it was Zeke who abused her. She even admitted via text that she got beat up by a woman. This is more details. How did Lisa Friel "miss" this? 《sarcasm》

This also explains why her hand looked like that on that xray.

In an HONEST investigation, alternative explanations for the bruises in the photos Thompson displayed would've been sought.
Was she, say, in a PHYSICAL FIGHT with another person in a public venue with witnesses around the time she claimed abuse by Elliott?
And the answer to that question is, why YES indeed, she was. And the NFL made no effort whatsoever to look into that.
"Could the woman Thompson got into a knockdown-drag-out-fight with at a bar have put those bruises on her? "You know what? Let's not ask."

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This and as a former athlete I have stories that would make a Vegas hooker blush.
:omg:,,, keep them off the board! And for God's sakes that one hooker that highdived from the roof of the Riviera and came 3' short of hitting water? ,,, I was in Laughlin and have proofo_O